How Many Tables Can You Play at a Time (Maximum)?

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im still curious on how others play 4+ tables. I cant do that since I would not be able to get myself in the game fully.

jmjareno

jmjareno

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a small 14" monitor, i prefer do not open more than 4 tables and my laptop do not have good RAM memory to open more than that, but I have a friend who lives in poker, he has a mini server with 16 GB of RAM, a fairly large monitor, and he plays 16 tables simultaneously, and he checks statistics while he does, I do not know how he does it, but he It does, I've seen it, he does it, 4 to 6 hour dayli, and then plays the different tournaments..!

Moonchild

Moonchild

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 max and even then ... best I play only 2 serious MTT's and the others are not that important: a freeroll or very low buy-in. I hardly play cash games, so I can't talk about those. I presume the ones who play many tables and be profitable are very advanced players that use some mathematical play methode where the action of the others is of a lesser importance. I found out combining MTT's with f.ex. zoom or spin and go gets my concentration of. I think my brain and maybe even intelligence is not made for more ... One of my friends plays 4+ tables, but his ITM is less then 20%. I tried to convince him he should focus on 1 or 2 games, so he could learn more about his strategics, faults and so on ... but he does'n listen. I think alot of players make that mistake, when they are convinced that they know enough about poker. I also see those mistakes when they don't play poker sober. Their loss ...

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maximum 4 tables but i avoid it .its very tiry

A

Agent Folder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played max 5 tables at the same time. It was fun and I earned some money then. I think, more table you play, better chance to earn some money. You only get to play right cards, everything else you fold.

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon to all, for now eh played up to 4 tables, I have not tried more than that, but I think with 4 is enough to keep the view concetrada and see the opponents game at each table and the plays that I intend to do depending on the Letters, and more than 4 I think I would deconcentraria much lose the central axis of the games, have very good afternoon

Crazymoney16

Crazymoney16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never tried to play at the same time more than 3 tables.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that for each player this indicator is individual. at the same time there are a lot of factors: speed, number of players, size of rates, mood, fatigue level, even size of the monitor and other. personally to me to play more than 4 tables already difficult, concentration is lost. optimum from 2 to 4 tables

N

nevco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I manage 3 tables max. at this time and I think sometimes I make it very challenging when I tried to play different tourneys at the same time.

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not play more than 3 tables. And usually I prioritize a table and the others help me relieve the tension of the head table. That to me works well and I can get so gains. More tables than this, will certainly hinder me.

85maloy

85maloy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a maximum of three,more is not interesting

ikerakos

ikerakos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum 4 , but i prefer play 1 table .

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play from 1 to 3 more tables for me there is no point because I'm losing alertness and attention.....

C

cerebration

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So far just 2, hopefully 4 soon.

R

Rafael Lima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually I play two tables
at the same time! rs

J

John16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually i play with 3-4, sometimes i try with 5, but ir was bad idea, its to hard

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I was playing on 3 tables. It's very hard. It is difficult to follow the events. Optimally not more than 2.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I enjoy when it's 2 tables , then I can take notes and watch all the action , while I might do sth at the same time . Sometimes it's 3 games , but the maximum nowadays , which is rarily happening , I can't even recall the last time it happenned :) , is 4 tables for many reasons , of course 2 of them must be freerolls :)

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any more than two is not profitable for me..im slow..lol

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a Notebook 3-4 Tables. With two screens it is possible to play 8 tables, although there are people who play more than twice this.

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I play most of time in my tablet i usually play only one MTT by time however when my husband is not playing in our desktop with a big screen I sometimes play in up to 3 or 4 tables/MTTs at the same time.

L

layerlord

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 8-10 tables with two monitors, i like to seen all table and no generations missclicks

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you ask just from curiosity I usually play 3-4 tables. The most I can play and at same time hold on some level is 6 tables for me. But I never tried more, cause I only have one small monitor, so maybe I could handle little more. If you ask how anybody handles 20+ tables (which is crazy for me too :) ) Its all about practice and concentration. And you also need to have brain capacity and intelligence to do that. Not every person will be capable of that even if they will try really hard.

C

cessam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can play a maximum of 4 tables but it is so difficult.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like to play 2 tables, sometimes i have to play but i don't like can turn stressful and even worse you can't do other things different than poker at time.