How Many Tables Can You Play at a Time (Maximum)?

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 4 zoom tables or about 12 normal-speed tables.

T

TheWhitePwny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I notice a gigantic drop off from 4 tables but I prefer to play 2. Anything above 4 tables is insanity to me.

O

oksanamk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one time play 53 tables ($0.25/45 turnaments)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a video play Merge, step SNG, with some playmoney SNG on stars and full tilt and some small sites.
play push or fold..max is 70 tables.with 4 screens for 40 minuts.
but think if just click...200 is my limit... 4 clicks per second with some ....reaction time.

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with normal concentration I can play only 4 tables-my trouble that I wrote notes during tha game and if I write notes on players when I'm playing 8-10 tables I do not have time to watch the game, I start to get nervous, which leads to sad results

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recently I sat at the 6th tables of all the left :) the result is not more than 2

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally play at most 2 or eventually 3 tables at the same time to keep concentrated enough in the style of each opponent and play in a good level...

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is difficult to play many tables at once. I tried 4, get to play in moderation. More was not necessary. I watched the game for a lot of than 8 tables

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried a maximum of 6 tables to play, it is quite difficult) table 4 is the best, probably the number of tables comes with experience))

L

LalaBliss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It usually depends on the speed of the game. If it is a slow play I think I can do 4-6 maximum. I have met some people that play 10 or more tables at the same time. Something like 16 tables at a time... that is just crazy and impossible... but they did it... weird... Is there anyone here that plays that many at a time?

C

Carrick333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a 3 table maximum played,and the blockage. For two hares chase will catch neither , it is better to single table play but is concentrated

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Upto 8 atm.

Im tring to get the time to get back to the grind (been tring all year but) and Im building a system (actually a racing sim) with 3 screens. Once this is done, I will be able to grind again and hopefully play upto 18 tables.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 most of the time, sometimes 3 is all I can concentrate on.

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play at more 5 tables ,but its difficult , the number of tables comes with experience and level max

R

rusty98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, I can only play up to 6 tables. If I play more, I lose concentration and eventually go bust. How do you guys handle 20+ tables at a time? Is there a secret? :)
I can play best on single table. If i play on two or more tables at the same time ,I lose more often. Because I lose my temper some time when I lose a big hand to a poker donk and that affects on my game on other tables also. So I like to play on single table only.Or in simple words losing on one table can affect your game on other tables also. So I advise others also to play on single table. You can concentrate better on your game and strategies .

A

arenk22

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually i like to play 2 or 3 at a time but i will play up to 4. any more than that and i find it hard to focus.

M

matenq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, I can only play up to 2 tables.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently, I play at least three tables at the same time and the game was quite successful.Soon I will try to play four tables.

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that depends on each and your ability to concentrate, I prefer a table where I can dedicate myself exclusively to this and pay my greatest potential ... I admire those who can multitable my only brought me lost.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful's record is seven at a time and no chatting is extremely hard for her lol

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This gets like a bragging beer drinking competition. Hey I can down 17 beers! The more tables you play the lower your concentration will be. Try just playing one and concentrate solely on that. Apart from that it will speed things up.