How Many Tables Can You Play at a Time (Maximum)?

K

killroy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two is all i can play well in. i do play in more sometimes but the outcome usually isnt good

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My max would be 4 tables and thats kinda of hard to get a read on some of my opponents when i play with 4 tables. I generally like to play 2 tables and would prefer to play at 2 tables to only playing at 1. I dont know how anyone would be able to play 20 tables without the occasional timeout/reading people would be very difficult imho.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me max 6,more on a laptop to play hard,but the best option 1-2 table

E

earthling11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

i like a bigger window. so a 2 by two is perfect! i also seem to play better when i do! when i play 6 plus windows i can olny play top hands and thats not really to fun! i like the 910 and 76 sometimes in certain positions , when im playing big tables i miss out on this hands! witch as you all know can be q good thing and a bad thing!

C

Clint Dohrman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 max bbut I like playing 2 at a time

V

viner19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2-4 tables is perfectly fine. anything more then that is pretty much gambling. you wont have time to act properly and make good decision. you will eventually make mistakes, time out or press wrong buttons in error

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me 4 is the max, playing in more table is not recomendabel

MarcoFernandez

MarcoFernandez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that 2-3 hours is the time limit. You are going to lose your concentration and lose.

P

parks124

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone being able to play 20 tables completely boggles my mind. Playing 3 is a struggle for me. A couple of times when I tried to do this, I got confused and started playing very loose on my high payout game and very tight on my low payout game. Long story short, I was out of the game that I valued most. I try to limit myself to 2 tables.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as for me I can play 4-5 tables but more its so dificult now))

J

james bright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me, I can only play up to 6 tables. If I play more, I lose concentration and eventually go bust. How do you guys handle 20+ tables at a time? Is there a secret? :)

people do 20? i thought i was good with 4

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone being able to play 20 tables completely boggles my mind. Playing 3 is a struggle for me. A couple of times when I tried to do this, I got confused and started playing very loose on my high payout game and very tight on my low payout game. Long story short, I was out of the game that I valued most. I try to limit myself to 2 tables.
Sam here. I had 4 going as an experiment...no way to keep up with all that. 3 is a hassle, 2 I can play comfortable.... ever heard of nanoku (spelling) ? Dude plays like 100 tables at a time on pokerstars

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 2,3 table,all over that is bad choice.
Ofc you also must play similar games,it is not good to mix high and low stakes,cash games with tournaments.

Thats actually a really good point. Do you feel scattered if you do this? I know just earlier today I was playing a freeroll tourney and a mid stakes cash game.

Kruel7y

Kruel7y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, I can only play up to 6 tables. If I play more, I lose concentration and eventually go bust. How do you guys handle 20+ tables at a time? Is there a secret? :)

wow :eek: . I can't handle 2. more than 1 is very complicated which is which table which one is better prize. one is enough

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 to 6

I can play up to 6 but usually only play 2 or maybe 3 its hard enough to keep track of and take notes on opponents on 2 or 3 tables .Sometimes I play a few more and occasionally up to 6 if they start close to same time .If I play 4 to 6 I'm usually a little looser and more aggressive looking to build a quick chip stack on a few then put most of my attention on those ones . It's really hard if you go deep in most of them. Then you end up making mistakes on all of them .So most days I will only stick with 2and devote all my attention to them

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually start with 3 or 4 tables, but when I got used to it, sometimes I go up to 6. I have no issue with the tables but the time bank is weird.

WebWebber

WebWebber

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play a maximum of 4-5 tables, otherwise I lose the overview. I have to look at the board again and then decide what I am doing.

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that 4 tables is good because 6 tables or more is very hard

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't do many cash games, but I don't like to really do more then 2 tourneys or sng at ny time.

B

biops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can handle six tables well, but i think for now this is my limit, at the moment i have only one 19" screen...

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to play differently, normally it turns out, only on two tables. If there are more tables, I immediately get lost. There is a friend who simultaneously plays 25 games, as he does ((((

S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most was 28 and I think that was about the limit at that time,no way I wish that on any one as it was a real burnout keeping track of the tables.
I can play 2nl at that amount anything over that I divide amount as I go up. So 5nl is 14 and 10nl is 7-8,etc.