How Many Tables Can You Play at a Time (Maximum)?

S

sonebrate996

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-4 tables are enough. more tables less time so more misstakes :)

K

kygamblr09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only play ( i mean pay attention to everything going on and maybe taking notes when needed ) 3 tables at one sitting. I have music on and usually eating or doing something for my daughter or talking to my fiance. So i cant devote to much attention to more than 3 games because of the above mentioned reasons. I even went so far to go on youtube to watch someone play like 16 screens and i couldnt even keep up just watching. So for me no more than 3 . Ironically though i play better with multiple games going than just playing 1.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the game, if the cache, then 4 tables. In tournaments it is more difficult, in a turbo 2 tables if I am more confused. In simple tournaments 3-4 tables.

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100%? 2 max
50/80%, 3 or 4.

but i prefer 1 table

phazeds

phazeds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 pretty good - 8 manageable but decision making gets a bit rough.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played hours of table so allows me the laptop do not know how to do a small
if I can make them more'll try but I do not know how

S

Stefan M

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 4 tables at 2nl fullring comfortably. Sometimes 5. In the future I would like to be able to play 8 tables comfortably.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only in 1, foccus in that 1, study the players in that 1, and win in that 1 XD

A

Alex12122312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my experience, a maximum of four tables.

G

giantssbxlii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think if u arereally trying to play u should play more than 1 table at a time. In order to read other players it becomes much more difficult when u add multiple tables into the equation

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello I do not think I can with 6 tables at a time maximum 3 to be well focused, as you do?

P

peterpam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play two because with one table you have to wait for the slower players. I find I can handle two so I may try three now.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Depends of the tournament type. If the tournaments are regular speed I can handle 6 if the tournaments are turbos I can play more of them because there's not much post flop game. But the last weeks I open 2-4 and I chill :p

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 max. Anymore than that and I don't pay well

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10 Is max, more players would just kill the game... If you play poker for a longer time I think you would agree with me. I prefer to play 6max on cash game, it's faster and more skilled.

Think if 20 people sat on one table. They would rarely pay blinds and everyone would be waiting to hit some strong hand and nobody would play which kill the thinking game of poker.

If you try to play heads up tons of play is around bluffing and exploiting your opponents weaknesses which is very fun.

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
more than 8 mtts isn't enjoyable for me, starts to get hectic and feels like "work", guess I like to relax and take my time or maybe im just lazy haha

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i can play 4-5 tables maximum

PokerNuts01

PokerNuts01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can handle 2 or 3 tables.. more than that is killing my concentration.

A

Agent Folder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning, I played two tables max. Now I can play for or five tables. I think that is better to play more tables because then you will not play every cards, you will play only good cards.

tigeraxl

tigeraxl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
í can play at maximum 4 tables without loosing concentration But i tested myself few times and.... i can do 2 tables as good as play'n at one . Aniways ,best deal is to focus on youre most profitable mtt or cash,s&g or whatever you play'n .
P.S. :don t play holdem mixed with omaha :))

Jancianna

Jancianna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly right now I have trouble when I try to play more then one. I really don't understand why since when I play a single table I usually just play it simple and fold most of my hands and whatnot but when I try to play more than one everything suddenly gets super confusing.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`m most comfortable playing two,,,but i can play 6-8 tables with no prob:joyman: