How Many Tables Can You Play at a Time (Maximum)?

N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I struggle enough with one to be going beyond that like...

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1, max 2!
I'm trying to play serious amounts ... and I watch the players who sit at my table, for everyone! I like to focus ...

Playing in several tables requires to be very strict about statistics, if you can observe your rivals you will get information that will help you in the development of certain hands.

Likewise, a player who has the time to observe your style of play when you are in multiple tables, probably not will commit mistakes when facing you.

D

Dwarf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a Hud... I also generally dont play for more than an hour or two per session.

With that being said, I have tried playing multiple tables at a time. This has immediately caused me to play the cards rather than the players. (Not a terrible thing) But I've noticed I can pick up on how a player is playing much better by focusing on one 25NL table and win more than I can while playing 4-5 5NL Tables.

C

cjhanas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am new to multi-tables, so I have a hard time playing anything over 2 competitively. If half my tables are all in or no play pre flop, then 4 tops. I don't know how people manage 8+, but maybe its just me...

T

trugrynda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just the one lol maybe 2 but all the books I read tell me to study the opposition at my table and watch for weakness!! my philosophy is when I good enough to enter a $10 sng and consistently finish in money I will I won't have ten $1 games on go at same time! Maybe someone can explain how it be more practical to play 10 cheep tables over one more expensive?

M

Mazak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me max 2 because if i've more i can't totally focus.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I play good maxium of 4 tables, when I try to play more than 4 I lose some plays and additional in many cases that depend in the type of tournament if it is hyper, turbo or normal...

A

Ametist17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me conveniently for 2-4 tables at the same time!

T

Tman300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only play 4 tables max if I do more I'll lose my concentration then begin to call foolishly

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like to play one table at a time. I like to focus on the one table of players.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Usually one to three tables with a maximum of four.

HypnoT0AD

HypnoT0AD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried with play money and managed to do 6 tables at one, it's pretty stressful tho.

I stick to 1 or 2 when playing with real money.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play one two tables even 4 but it is hard to concentrate, more tables more concentration.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need to play so many tables that does not affect the loss of Occupational. eventually their chislou larger view.

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Three tables is more than enough for me, otherwise I would lose with so much information since I do not use any program to help me gather information from my opponents and when it is an important MTT I prefer to dedicate all my concentration to him alone.

J

Jacob123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Three tables maximum for me, but only if I am playing extremely tight and in cash games. When I play poker tournaments I like to only play one at a time, especially in the later stage so I have full focus.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play one table...because I play live. They only let you play one table.

annajanci

annajanci

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I could handle a max of two so far

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to me i like to play with 4 window open especially Zoom ☝️

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most i can play is 3 multi table tournaments at a time . If I try more than that I tend to make errors and lose my focus .

J

Just_a_Tom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, I wont play more than one table at a time if I'm serious about winning. I don't really know how people are able to consistently make money doing it. When I play more than one table at a time, I find myself playing mostly my hand and not the players. Kudos to the insanely gifted who are able to maintain a solid feel for more than one table at once.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To play for the three tables is the maximum. Take more lose concentration. Can't accurately monitor the behavior of players and what is happening on the table.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My practice shows that I have the same income per hour, playing 4 and 8 tables at the same time. But, when I play 4 tables - I enjoy the game.:)

K

Kassandra677

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum of 3 tables, I do not have much experience to play on more tables