Chips
I do not know how anyone but I like to smoke while playing

BoaSafra

BoaSafra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not is a trouble smoke weed when u play, on live tables you don't have this chance, but on line it is different... just don't lose the focus and you will be a winner, let get this millions!

GL!!

kbaker420

kbaker420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i do not smoke ciggs anymore instead i vape which is not better but least theres no smell and im indoors able to play

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's everyone's business how to control his emotions let it be cigarettes or candy or beads or something else everyone does as he wants

D

DAMAN74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad I quit it allows me to stay and focus on my oppenents

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Puff,puff,pass! :cool:

Marlongamer7

Marlongamer7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't smoke and I don't like the smell of cigarettes either.
If you're playing online and think smoking a cigarette will help you win there's no bad.
But if it's live, on my bridge of view it's lack of respect for the other players on the table

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I smoke, however, since many places do not allow smoking, so I have managed to separate the cigarette from poker. Yes you can,

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll admit that I have an anxiety disorder and when I play poker my heart beats so fast sometimes (im sure im not the only one) I cant always make the right choice without emotions getting in the way. my biggest flaw is getting to emotional. So I smoke bud just so i can calm down and not be so aggressive and avoid the dreaded tilt. Its been working for me because I dont do it just to get effed up i just do it to relax. Smoke to much and i turn into and idiot lmao im just wondering how many people do this too. And if your going to be all righteous and call me a druggy thats just dumb. go ahead i dont care at all.

Why waste your time with marijuana when you could shoot up heroin? Heroin would relax you even more, all your anxiety, all your worries, gone. Try it, you will thank me for the rest of your life. And no, you are not a druggy, that's just dumb, you just want to feel good, that's all.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Promoting the use of heroin,,,The Dumbest Post since i`ve arrived here at Cardchat. You must be very proud of yourself. congrats:thumpdown

vvalente

vvalente

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only smoke during breaks. But I've had this habit since always, it has no relation to poker.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'll admit that I have an anxiety disorder and when I play poker my heart beats so fast sometimes (im sure im not the only one) I cant always make the right choice without emotions getting in the way. my biggest flaw is getting to emotional. So I smoke bud just so i can calm down and not be so aggressive and avoid the dreaded tilt. Its been working for me because I dont do it just to get effed up i just do it to relax. Smoke to much and i turn into and idiot lmao im just wondering how many people do this too. And if your going to be all righteous and call me a druggy thats just dumb. go ahead i dont care at all.

I know what you mean, emotions are the real hindrance in poker and we all have to cope with that on the way to be a better player. However i don't think that weed or alcohol can help with that, as you need a clear mind to play your A-Game, so i wouldn't really smoke weed or drink alco, while i am playing serios tourney, cash game or just my normal limit games. If playing freerolls, then maybe, but don't put your bankroll at risk.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I smoke when it's a tense situation, when is a big bet on a pot, in later stage of tournament! ;)

M

mstefanos666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a non poker day I smoke about 20 cigarettes, in a poker day about 50 cigarettes!! My doctor recomends to quit poker :)

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
three years, do not smoke , and calmly peck on the table if something goes wrong:мад:

K

Katetruax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smoking is bad for you you shouldn't smoke regardless.