How Many Players Smoke While Playing?

SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I quit smoking over 10 years ago and do not regret. Therefore, during the game, I do not smoke).

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not smoke, but there is a saying - at playing cards , smoke more and befuddled your opponent, lol :)

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I like smoking when final table and when I drinking coffe! About 4 cigaretes per day. I like smoking, becouse other peoples don`t like!

Jauheni Danilenka

Jauheni Danilenka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker, I do not smoke never. Although it usually can smoke 2-3 cigarettes per day.

R

RaviRaju

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i smoke tobacco in brake... usualy i smoke 1 pack per 2 days.

Jester36rus

Jester36rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The time I was smoking -- I was doing so each break. Now I do not smoking for about a year.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 years smoke free, doctors orders !

N

nenkov407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After every heavy game I go to smoke a cigarette. Right now I have ended a cash game and I am shaking. I have played 0,01/0,02 but the adrenaline is still huge :D. I am going to smoke right now. I don't do it while I play since I have a baby in house and do it in the toilet :)

P

profiler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been smoking cuban cigar when playing freeroll with the hope to refund my amount fot that cigar:D

ritmos

ritmos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll admit that I have an anxiety disorder and when I play poker my heart beats so fast sometimes (im sure im not the only one) I cant always make the right choice without emotions getting in the way. my biggest flaw is getting to emotional. So I smoke bud just so i can calm down and not be so aggressive and avoid the dreaded tilt. Its been working for me because I dont do it just to get effed up i just do it to relax. Smoke to much and i turn into and idiot lmao im just wondering how many people do this too. And if your going to be all righteous and call me a druggy thats just dumb. go ahead i dont care at all.

When I play frerolls or low stakes tournaments I sometimes think that ALL my opponents are or stoned or drunk. Please, do not play poker in an altered state.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What works for you won't work for everyone. We all have a different chemical makeup in our brains. I am completely useless if I drink. In live play, my buddy gets focused and lethal at the table when he drinks. But he consumes an inordinate amount of whiskey in my opinion normally (yet in his family he is not a heavy drinker). Nor does he drink to get drunk when he plays he knows what works for him.

I on the other hand am similar with weed. But for me it depends on the strain. I have been a complete idiot at the tables straight and made mistake after mistake while completely sober. And walked outside, snuck a hit and settled into a solid game. All depends on what works for you. Also I deal with chronic pain. So if I sit at a table for 4 straight hours something is going to bother me physically. And that is far more distracting then what good bud will do for easing my pain.

kenzohim

kenzohim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smoke alot , waiting for a hand ,or have a big hand also need cigarettes .. time s go faster if smoke , anyone think that too? Lol

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't smoke at all. Never did at any place or any time.

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only smoke during the break, it gives me relaxation and mood for the following hour.

G

Gulya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play poker, I smoke only breaks

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I meet with friends, we always like to smoke because the game becomes more fun :)))) :D

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like smoke, because i live in tropical country which have warm weather. so smoking will make my body warmer.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
As a reasonable man and an athlete, I never smoked and I condemn smoking

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am definitely a smoker and just enjoy it.it doesnt keep me calm ,its just a joy for me.now for the tension you have you will see that game by game would come less .

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
say smoking relieves tension, stress - it is harmful to health!

U

uready4dis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think smoking makes you play worse because you are thinking of the smoke not the game, so quit smoking y'all.

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you're not the only one, for me to smoke two packs of playing when I'd calmed down, but nothing helps like a beer or two ;):beer:

Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can just answer the question, how many people in the world smokes. Lots of. Therefore, among the poker players a lot of smokers. You do not need to lecture about the dangers of smoking, everyone chooses his own way.