How many days a week is it recommended to play poker?

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on what you want, if you are a professional you will probably play almost every day, if it is just a hobby you will only play a few times a week and what makes you profitable is not the number of days you play, but rather the quality of the games, I play every day myself and I'm getting good results

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is entertainment, so I play when I have free time. On average, I play 3-4 days a week. But I think if poker were my main source of income, I could devote all 7 days of the week to it.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there is not a right number of days. You should play only when you're 100% focused and well rested. If you feel like this every day then you can play every day.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend playing 2 to 3 times a week maximum. Since playing more days can harm your game. It is very important to rest your mind and body to have a great level of poker.

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I play every day and only in those tournaments that interest me. I don't have the goal of winning big money or becoming a professional player, so I spend 15 minutes to 2-3 hours a day playing poker. If I don't have free time, I just don't play it.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me in particular, I play poker every day, including Saturday nights and Sundays, I think it is recommended to play as many days as you see fit, each person is different and has different contexts.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I play every evening. Thats my pass time.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I play whenever I can, as it's not my main activity, I have to adapt my schedule. But if I could, I would play between 8 to 10 hours a day.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
the days you think are necessary, as long as they are not an impediment to enjoying special moments with your family, every person has a different routine of habits, create your own routine with which you feel 1000% comfortable and happy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that this is too individual for each player, since each player is differently prepared for the game, both physically and emotionally, and for a long and stable game these indicators play a very important role!!!

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
In my opinion, you should play all week and think about next week

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that you need to play as much as is comfortable for you, without focusing on other players. And breaks in the game are necessary.

B

brenthendy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I think that depends on the player. Some people may have alot of time and some may have kids and or families. Not to mention jobs if they aren't playing poker for a living yet.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you are a professional and it’s your job, then like other jobs, you need to work full time, so 35 hrs plus a week, 140 hours a month.

If u have a main job you can pkay on weekends or after work if you are not tired.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends a lot on what you do, during my vacation I used to play every day, now that the holidays are over, I only play on weekends.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To play as a job you would need to play for hours a day and spend a lot to get returns. Most professionals look to play like it’s an actual job and probably spend 8 or more hours a day to make a profit. The real benefit is that thy can be their own boss and commence play when they want, also take a day off outside conventional work days or hours.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the player is a professional and plays online, they should play about five days a week, maintaining consistency in participating in tournaments. But if the player is passionate, he should only play when he has free time to dedicate to poker games.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would say zero, but if I'm lucky I can keep it to 6 days a week, or at best one 24 hour period free.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know the experiences of players about the balance between their days dedicated to the game and also to their personal lives, as can be seen in the players who are winners and make good profits, they do not exactly play every day to obtain their results, what do they think about it?
emphasize quality over quantity when it comes to their gaming sessions. They understand the importance of taking breaks, maintaining relationships, and pursuing other interests outside of the game. This balance not only helps prevent burnout but also fosters a healthier mindset and lifestyle.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i play everyday... it depends how long i last in the free roll but approx about 2 hrs

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
There is no standars answer to this.
One should play as often and as much as he can enjoy, but: not to neglect his real life, not to deplete his pockets, his mind and stamina.