How to Lose $1k

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clarification: I was kidding.

I seem to forget to put the :p:p:p:p and the :D:D:D:D when I am kidding.

JblackII

JblackII

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, if you could get away with murder you would? :confused: :eek: :D

Soooooooooo off subject, but since you started it, dog maulings are scary. We had one Here recently where they took the life of a 76yo ladie.

Why show me this? I have a passionate hatred for dogs. I dont bring this up a whole lot, but the truth is I think pits and rots should be banned. I dont care if people dont like it. Dog attacks seriously disturb me. And it honestly isnt the dogs fault, its the owners. And Im well aware that there are responsible owners out there. And Im very happy they love their pets. And Im glad there are people out there that know how to keep a dog from getting out attacking people.

But the fact is there are way too many unresponsible dog owners, and this story that you showed me is one of thousands of cases just like it. All because some moron wants to have dogs he cant control. This happens too much.

My grandmother got lucky considering how much worse it couldve been. But she still got hurt. And if people had this happen to their grandmothers, they would have my attitude towards the whole situation.