Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well over 20 years now, I have played for fun money online on sites like Facebook and other gaming sites, I only took up serious playing when I joined pokerstars when they first became available on-line, and played many of their free-roll games.
I not only played on-line as I soon started playing in Pubs and Clubs and did pretty well in the Pub games until one night I received a phone call from a Landlord I had never met and he explained that a Friend of mine had given him my number and he wanted me to organise a weekly game at his pub, of course he could not pay me for doing it but promised me free beer for running the game which I of course accepted.
poker game every week + Free Beer, wow! A dream come true, I did it and we had a weekly game with around 8 players each week, until it grew and eventually had to open up a third and some times a fourth table, the biggest night we had was once 5 tables of 8 players, maxed out because we ran out of chips.
Unfortunately the Covid Pandemic stopped it all, but I had stopped running the games about 6 months before, as I was getting bored with running the game and wanted to play more, as I always say----

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(I did)

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I have been active for a few months.

I have been actively playing for a few months, I have not played in years, the longest I lasted was 4 hours in a tournament.