how long have you been playing poker?

A

ands1000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what was the most hours you've played? I already played for 9 hours in a row!

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing for 5 years, I learned when I grew up, I do it because I love this game, I admit that I would like to be able to dedicate more hours to it. with work and other things it becomes complicated for me.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I have been playing since 2011.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker for a long time. How many years I don’t know. I play only in the evening and I don’t play at night. The longest game I had was 5 hours.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ands1000. I have been playing poker since 1999, which is about 22 years. I started playing at party poker. A lot of the post here reminds me of myself. I lost a lot, I tilted a lot, I played trash hands a lot just because I wanted to be in the action, and I didn't know what to do to become a good player. But I sure was willing to learn, and that's what I did. I asked many questions and got some great advice. Anyway, GL to you.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for 2 years. I haven't played for more than 3 hours yet.

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played a period of 12 hours, I play poker for a period of 1 year often

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've only been playing poker for 2 years. These are online games. And as a rule, the duration of my gaming session per day is from one hour to four. I just get tired of playing longer.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for several years now. I usually play 1-2 hours a day, but sometimes 4-6 hours.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

depending on the type, over 40 years, Texas, about 20. Competetively about 10. Allmost allways live.

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing since 2004. I have taken long breaks though.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been playing poker for 44 years now. Learned a lot about reading players in live games over the years but still have to remember you wont read em right all the time!!!!:D:D

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
~more than 12 years now online and life poker I lost the counting lol, but probably I'm reaching 20 soon xD

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've played poker for over 15 hours straight when I was in my Twenties. Now I don't play that long anymore I get too tired at the end of a long session as that.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I started taking it more seriously, 12 years (more often) I think the longest tournament was when I qualified for the Sunday Million target tournament via satellite, after getting the ticket in satellite I was insert in the target tournament which had 25 minute blinds if I'm not mistaken then... I had a lot of coffee that day...

Bugi

Bugi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I first learned poker at a friend's house when I was a kid. His father owned a funeral home and they had a card table in the basement. He and I used to play quite a bit.

I never played again until I went off to college. I lived in a dormitory and there were always poker games going on. I finally joined in once and lost my buy in. It could have been one or two dollars. :D

In November of 2018 I started playing for play money on Replay Poker. Seven months later I put some money up to pokerstars and it was off to the races. It took me six weeks to lose it. I played for play money for a year on PokerStars and then put up some money to neteller and have been playing on that ever since on 888 and PS, lately mostly 888.

I'm not a high level player but I'm a lot better than I used to be. It's a long march and I'm very patient.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ive pulled some all nighter's, when the games were good and the cards were falling in my favor :)

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The longest session I had was 15 hours and it was exhausting.

It happened because I entered in two satellites after playing tournaments for 5 hours already, but busted in most of them quickly and did not want to one-table. Eventually, I won one of the satellites, and had to jump in another tournament. Ironically, I had a deep run there, hence the length of the session.

Now, I never register to sats or tournaments after a certain point, because playing when you are tired is not fun, and actually quite minus EV

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i'm on tilt i can play for 20 hours
it always ends badly

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
.I started watching tournaments on sports channels in 2008 and it caught my attention. Then I started looking for poker sites, I joined Pokerstar in 2009 and since that year I have been playing, I have taken 6 month breaks and then I go back

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker about 10 years, but I played draw in-person poker since I was about 15, that is for about 42 years.

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not absolutely sure how long I have been playing poker. I would say at least 12 years. I know card playing runs in my blood. My grandmother loved to play tonk. She was very good at it.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker for 1 year or so, but quite often I got to know him from one of the streamers on the twitch platform

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker in my life

I have been playing poker since 2011 in computer games and only at 2015 i started using real money 👍

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
About 8 years, I think, ever with chart going down... hahahaha...