How long have you been playing poker?

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about 7 years with breaks, I feel that I continue to make the same mistakes, it is necessary to update your knowledge in poker

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for 1 year, but quite recently I decided to play it at the right level to generate income and not for entertainment! I'm only at the beginning

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was younger, I always seen my family play after dinner on Sunday instead of go to the church x)
I learned around 8 yearsold how to play.
I learn everyday, more you play .. more you understand important facts, now I ve got 24 , and I continue to learn.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
POKER LATER TIME

I first met poker about 15 years ago. I have been playing actively for 8-9 years. I just turn off periods when I haven’t played for a long time. But I noticed one unusual, and maybe even the usual, characteristic for a long absence of a game. Every time I want to play again and again. And once you played poker, you can’t forget all the depths of this great game. And after a while you come back to it with a new power and a new attitude to this exciting game.))))))):drunken_s:drunken_s:drunken_s

A

alexis888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since 2008. I remember even Absolute Poker where I also played.

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for about 7 years, I began to play less well a couple of years ago

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing live tourneys and cash since I got hurt quite a few years back. I worked in a lumber yard and after I had a neck and back injury that ended that. I haven't played bigger than 600 dollar buyins, because supporting a family of 5 strains the roll, but all in all it pays the bills. I wish i found poker in '01 when I first turned 21 life might be so much different now lol.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing for a few years already slowly becoming a better player every year
Slowly trying to build my bankrolls up on every site!

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2004-2011
then 7 years no poker
2018- now

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
been playing since I was a child, just having small fun games with friends and stuff. Eventually started playing cash games in highschool and then got into online gameplay shortly after. Around 10 years on and off probably altogether, maybe a little more give or take. Hopefully will gain more knowledge with time :)

Canaveral

Canaveral

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker

I started Hold'em in a home game in 2008, and it interested me in playing online, so I started with pokerstars that same year. I went over a year without playing after PS and FullTilt were shut down. Would love to have those days back.

R

rdpoker5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing in 2009 when I injured my knee. The game has evolved a lot since then. It is still beatable but you have to put more effort in it.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've known the game for some years but I started to get interested in improving my game at the end of last year and I still have a lot to learn.

B

Bigmthementalist

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how long? :D

So i've been playing poker since I was a little kid and me and my dad use to play, pretty much taught me a bunch of card games at a super young age. We went back anf fourth between poker and cribbage mostly. Started watching and playing holdem when I was about 23 or so and I'm now 31 turning 32 on cinco de mayo!

B

Brande Laine

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I could hold cards I was playing games with them. ;)

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been playing for about 12 years with on’s and off’s periods

About 22 years now. Was an original player on player on Planet Poker, Started as a live player playing seven card stud at Foxwoods down in the basement when the lists were all 100+ long. It has been a fun ride along the way, even played professionally for a few years as a grinder.