Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly depends on the individual.

I usually (99%) play in the cardschat freerolls where on a good day will last about 5 hours.

Last week I played in a $2.20 tournament on ACR with 4 Hours of unlimited rebuys. UGH

Started out with 30 of us but by the end of the rebuy there were over 1,000!

I ended in 27th place winning $12.00 after 7 yes SEVEN hours. :icon_cycl:icon_cycl:icon_cycl

Almost dozed off on the break. While I enjoyed the game it was toooo much for me.
I'll stick to the 5 hour stints. Can NOt begin to imagine playing for days.

:boxing:

Riccoboni

Riccoboni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
between 2 and 5 hours in my case. online or live.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is individual for each person. When I first started playing poker, I could play for days, devoting time only to sleep, besides poker. The interest was very great, I did not think about money.
Now I can sit for a day, no more. Then fatigue takes its toll. It's very hard to play without rest, if there is no mood
it is better not to sit at the tables at all.

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No Sleep

I played once at a all nighter and won with lots of friends many moons ago. Todays world I am lucky if I can make an entire eight hour game. The grind is to much for me and I end up going all-in. Capo1014

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After 4, 5 hours of continuous play, I'm not so attentive anymore. If with breaks of a couple of hours, you can play all day. I think it's from computer fatigue.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is recommended 4 to 6 hours since a lot of time is harmful to the eyes and the game, because as time goes by we lose lucidity

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 6-8 hours is a normal session time, but after a few hours online it becomes more and more difficult to stay focused.