How Does Your Family and People Close Relate to Your Poker Game?

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!) My family and close people relate pretty good to my poker games but they always say to me: " Try not to lose your own money" They support me and wish me good luck....all the time

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cardschat gives me the family I need for poker. The rest of my family knows and don't care one way or the other :)

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The family joke that in a hundred years i ll win a million dollars)))

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My husband and I play poker both) it doesn't prevent us: we're pleased to discuss poker strategy when playing online poker, make screenshots of exciting games and send each other. Some friends in our company also play and we often get together, organize friendly tournaments. Well, I think when our daughter will grow up, we'll teach her poker strategy- poker and chess is the most "brain" games

P

pokgirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My family found it strange at first, but now, even though I have not yet achieved good results, she supports me and has the same hope that one day I can help both myself and them.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For many people, poker has become an integral part of life. Most refer to him as a hobby, but some spend online day and night.
For me, poker is like a hobby, and my family does not mind my game. We go out into nature, go fishing, and the rest of the time I spend on poker.
If I dedicate the game for a few hours, then of course no one minds! if I spend at the table the night or a lot of time, it is negative! while none of my family is not that you can earn money. Perhaps the first trip to the restaurant on the won money can change the attitude of the time in poker))))

beccra

beccra

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new to poker, and so far I've told very few people that I play. So far, there have been mixed reactions - some think it's cool that I've been able to win some money, others tell me it's beginner's luck and there's no skill involved in poker. Since poker is purely recreational for me, I won't be telling anyone else that I play, unless I'm asked about it - easier to avoid arguments about poker not being a game of chance!

C

celo945

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife hates it, but since she does not like anything I really like, I do not even care anymore

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They Don't really know I do tbh ! I only play now and then...

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My family does not feel the same passion for poker. I get to work and I just want to sit and play for a while to lower the stres that causes me to drive the car 12 hours a day. My daughters, who are big, believe that playing poker takes time away from me, and I just want to forget the world by denying bad

M

maykon98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My husband does not like it, as he works out I spend a lot of time playing, I would like him to play also I think I do not want him to like me so much, because then I think we would have to open a cacino:)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me poker is my favorite hobby, at the beginning my family and friends were against playing poker because I spend more time poker, and now everything is good and happy for me when I play a serious game or good tournaments, family and friends are not against

lezhnindima

lezhnindima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my family is indifferent to my hobby although in our country it is considered a gamble))

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some members of my family know that I play but they do not say anything because I do not play in front of them.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the past, I use to brag to others about poker, cuz it was so fun to play. Now, playing poker is just another day for me. I rarely mention the game now.

A

alexandro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They against it well not really because I been loosing so not much support there they are a bit negative because they don't see or hear I won big do not very good at the moment. It's tough.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife loves watching me, play poker. Lately, she has began to play on her own. And she has won a couple of tournaments, so far....

M

mrpolyglott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My parents find poker as something not serious and not woth-truing it. I can understand them cause there are millions playing in poker and only hundreds earning. 1% of winners and 99% of fish - as the statistics says. Still I'm not getting upset and demotivated and I'm trying to find my game and get into it deeper, there is a great progress I'm seeing: I started with 2000th place in Elementary freeroll tourney and today I finised 78th and got my 1 cent!:D Still there is a great work to be done, so I won't upset me and my closest:)

Top 10 Games