How do you see yourself progressing in poker?

nicuchico

nicuchico

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you see your future in poker? Do you expect to be a poker pro, will you play only with money you have available, or will you play just for liking to play? Or do you have other plans?

well, I think it will be probably a 2nd income. I'm not want to be a Pro because I know exactly how much sacrifice the pro have to take. 10hs per day in front of a PC with no one encourage you is a terrible scenario in long turn.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see myself playing professionally in the future.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play professionally part time

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

For some time I had to stop my regular game of poker for work reasons and I understand that what I learned here in the CC community has been very useful to me, but the achievements are hardly yet to come. I plan to return to play on a regular basis, maybe not like before, but as often as possible to continue learning and if I can go far in any tournament, my goal is to play some live tournaments where I can see how it is, since I have never played Live. It is my long term goal and logically to continue learning from all this great community that is CC. Good luck is the tables !!!

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
During the 3 next mounth i hope to build my bankroll up to 5000 $.
Firstly try to cash in some freeroll tournament and then tries to win on blackjack and low stakes.
I'll try my best and play safe also.

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have patient and play like a professional.

Baba Orielly

Baba Orielly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very patient, and start out playing a couple of freerolls to see how my luck is. Every once in a while it's unbelievably good, that's the day I invest. It is a slow process as I only play a few times a month, but hopefully in a few years I'll have earned enough to play every day, support myself, and get that million!:marchmell

C

Cloudcatcher

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Chip by Chip

getting better and better.

Have read may good books more than once
Harrington
Duke
Negreanu
D'Angelo
Miller

and practice, practice practice

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my bankroll, in my range reading and postfop strategy

L

laymou2502

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I ll never be professional player

I started online poker in 2000 and since then I play regularly on several room online. I have no illusions, I would never be a professional player because it is very difficult to hold over time. I still enjoy playing at my little level.

J

jsk963

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to work on my patience cuz I play to aggresivly from time to time, and I need to increase my bankrole so I can play bigger tournaments with less ppl. Now I play small tournaments but u have to survive many thousands of players.

AndyChaa

AndyChaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to say that progress is going up, but this is a fleeting moment, I take top 3 in tournaments from 3 thousand, one, two time I go up to 3-4 hundred, and then I don’t have the patience to wait to be rich)) and I’m going to spin and go I’m losing everything in a matter of hours ... I’m a jerk felts, or just my luck turn away from me completely ...

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I want to become the winner of a big tournament, but for this I need to play more, analyze distributions, mistakes, read literature about poker. The more you learn to play, the stronger you become.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I would like to say that progress is going up, but this is a fleeting moment, I take top 3 in tournaments from 3 thousand, one, two time I go up to 3-4 hundred, and then I don’t have the patience to wait to be rich)) and I’m going to spin and go I’m losing everything in a matter of hours ... I’m a jerk felts, or just my luck turn away from me completely ...

learn to be more restrained, tune in before the game that the game will be long, so do not rush or be greedy, since a strong hand does not mean victory

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I love poker. I like the game. But I want to win some money, so I will try to increase your bankroll and play in the more expensive tournaments!)

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, this requires more practice, reading, analyzing, etc.:damnmate:

E

El Brenchy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Want to be able to enjoy a few hours poker per day and win at the same time..... i'll take whatever comes from that. I do love the discipline of grinding it out though!