How do you see yourself progressing in poker?

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think I could ever become a professional player or go to Vegas with a ticket or promotion. I recognize that my game is not good enough to achieve these goals. I never made a deposit. which means that I've always had to settle for my winnings frerrolls.However I do not despere to find a new circle of friends to play with them in live poker. I also hope to be able to ride my banckroll to play big tournaments a big buy-in.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play poker for only 7 months, but I really love this game. My goal is to improve my skills every day. I hope that next year I will have enough time to study and play. In the future I would like to start earning money from the game.

S

Streatman184

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning, I've posted a few depressing posts about myself and the downsings of tryingnto be a professional gambler in the short time I've been on this site and had great feedback from all. It's been 13 years since I started and I'm still at square one, habits, getting stagnant, lazy to improve, and pure bad luck every time at the table has me lose 10's of thousands in over a decade, I was in my early twenties wanting to live out a dream and run well travel the world become a high ranked poker player and party now seriously I'm in my mid 30's wasted so much time losing and going through hardships of waiting every two weeks for a paycheck, burned bridges with family and friends, lost respect for myself, stayed in the old ways of approaching the game in the early 2000's and not adapting, now I see others at 19 years old with great winnings and I look at myself and see how sad and pathetic I am. Didn't invest in stocks, a small business, or go to school, got weight issues, and don't dress right I have extremely poor bankroll management where I eat out, play lottery, spend on women, waste on hotels, and do it all over, so my goal to be a professional will honestly never happen.....truthfully there's phil ivey and then there is myself on the not so glamorous side of poker, the real truth....i hope you all reach your goals, not looking for anyone feeling sorry or anything, it just really is sad how one's life can spiral downward from something that once had me so motivated to now broken down and not even fun anymore and just a true loser by all definition.....

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using CardsChat mobile app

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want to have fun and be competitive at the same time. For me poker is stress buster

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I plan to play with what I have. I see my future in poker - it is a game for fun and making a small profit.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As i always did, enjoying it the most i can, surely not making a life from it because it's not a shame to admit that i don't have all the skills that a Pro one must have to live from poker.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I am passionate about poker ... and my great goal is to become a professional ... of course that is not easy ... and that not everyone succeeds ... for now I try to go step by step ... There are good days and you motivate a lot ... but I've also had my bad days and I want to abandon everything ... however I have read a lot about the great players ... and I have realized that even the big ones lose and have bad seasons ..!

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how do you see your future in poker ?, expect to be a poker pro, will play only with what you have available money, will play just for liking to play or you have other options.
Hi jfofla,

My future in poker: Incinerated with a deck of cards in my hands.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is in the whole world at large, and I think that the game will be even more fun and more playful. In Serbia, poker is becoming more and more popular and people prefer it. I think poker will be getting better and I'll see his bright future. Poker connects people and people understand it.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play a lot on the Internet but have never played in live tournaments and I really hope that everything will change in the future !!!

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well if I keep studying and playing I think I could be a good player

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just want to be a good player. Keep learning and have fun

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play it on day at a time and see where it leads me. I can always dream of poker stardom but in a reality sense I like to just play from one day to the next, study and analyze my play. If you going beyond that you'll pressure yourself into making bad bankroll decisions.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In reality, i see it going nowhere, probably getting less and less, I dont know its just the fact the hours you have to dedicate to the game to be profitable is insane. At 40+ now im having to revaluate stuff as, if i were to die in 2 years would I want to be doing this or doing that and lately playing poker aint even falling in the top 10. I keep looking at online poker as some extra spending moeny but lately the amount is less and the time is more and then all the shite to get your money, blockchain to cb then to bank or to my wallet or get a personal check from china and hope the banks dont question it

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that I have every chance to become a successful poker player. I am ready to devote enough time to play and study. In addition, I have a target for the next year. My goal is to start getting any profit from the game, at least 20-30 dollars a month. At present, I unfortunately spend 20-30 dollars a month.

Анна

Анна

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that I have every chance to become a successful poker player. I am ready to devote enough time to play and study. In addition, I have a target for the next year. My goal is to start getting any profit from the game, at least 20-30 dollars a month. At present, I unfortunately spend 20-30 dollars a month.
To my regret, I spend even more per month (((((profit only yet

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the future, I want to become a professional poker player and make it into life. This requires a lot of effort and practice, but I'm ready for that.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that I will be able to achieve excellent results in poker and go to the highest level and play good expensive cash games or expensive tournaments and win good money, but I still need to learn how to play well to switch to expensive games, but for now I play not very expensive cash games and tournaments in free time and sometimes I win!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I will play while I like it and brings pleasure.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to win money for a house, but I think it is impossible, unfortunately our desires do not coincide with our possibilities.:D:)

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to win money for a house, but I think it is impossible, unfortunately our desires do not coincide with our possibilities.:D:)

i wish you good luck and fortune on your journey trying to buy a house. Try your best hopefully everything will be all right.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you see your future in poker ?, expect to be a poker pro, will play only with what you have available money, will play just for liking to play or you have other options.

I'll use the skills i acquire here at CardsChat to play every now and then Live at friends and family homes games... They'll get so sick of me winning that I'll eventually get banned lol

I'll keep playing online and keep up membership here to hone my skills, eventually at least once in my life I'd like to Buy in to a big live tournament maybe in London England and take a chance at the big money...

who knows, every dog has its day...

947-7.jpg

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not see myself in the future in poker without luck:rolleyes: