How Do You React After Getting Caught Bluffing?

pr0serbian

pr0serbian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If opponent make some kind of stupid hero call i will tilt for a sec for sure lol,but if somone with monster trap me and made me pull crazy bluff i type nice hand sir well played :))

L

luckybest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't worry about it I tell myself u got caught let it go and on to the next hand or game or whatever

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First I do throw a cigarette box into the monitor, then I'm kicking a lazy bag, a trembling chair, so when I sit down again for a computer I catch my head and I wonder why I'm a fool, I honestly did it several times, but I survived somehow and at the end inevitably "NH":rolleyes:

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to bluff very seldom, but if I still blinked and got caught, I sometimes show my opponent a finger up, and sometimes there is no reaction, I like bluffing the most, as if there is more confidence in the game, pride, more rivals start praising, nice shorter.

J

jmac4909

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just kinda nod and take the hit. If it was a solid bluff you just gotta know that you did the right thing and things happen

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to alternate a strong hand with a bluff, then it's hard to guess when I'm bluffing

S

Santistakill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is an art, being caught is part of it!

stackedmegaman

stackedmegaman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I move on like nothing happened.
But inside...i cry.

mitchy boi

mitchy boi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sit there contemplating my whole lifes purpose I look at my opponent with a sour look of absolute hate almost beaming fire out of my eyes cursing his name for the next hour.

Anyway thats why I don't play at Christmas with the family anymore

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take it normal and tell them Good call Sr.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think if you seldom bluff and are selective in your hands as a general rule, you play normally. You do need to bluff and you will get caught every once in a while. If you get caught with less that 10 BB, I think people will not equate it with your regular play.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I'm a little wicked when players catch me with a bluff, but I knew what I'm doing and I know that I can be caught, but I keep playing and try to make less bluff in the game!

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it's good to be sighted, because you can benefit from when you have a good hand. I think it's important to be able to dare to blend, those who never do not win it in the long run.