How Do You React After Getting Caught Bluffing?

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are you shy ?? just smile ?? laughing hard?? maybe you mad ?? or No reaction ??

:D:D:D:D

I try not to bluff, but it's good to play poker without bluffing and I understand it. If I'm caught on a bluff, I try to play as well as play. A good bluff works when it is difficult to identify, so it's better to continue to act as before, so we do not show opponents those "hooks" by which they can calculate us in the future game. I mean do not change the size of the bets, think about the bet as much as before bluffing, and so on. I think it will not change the meaning of whether you will smile or "blush", bluff is a bit of poker and good players know it.

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is part of poker, if I get caught bluffing, then I will smile. I am rarely bluffing, but it happens, and condemn the player for a bluff will not.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it's not so scary to get into a bluff, for me it's more of a school than an insult. On any of my mistakes I try to learn, it's a pity that it does not always work out!

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I react differently, but sometimes I like to bluff and check the players will bet or not

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is a large amount of chips,bluff isn't too risky.Until that point and so on, staying calm is the best reaction, either lose or win the bluff-s

avipokiri143

avipokiri143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I get caught bluffing, I will just say "nice catch" to my opponent and move on. :)

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just keep calm and no need to shy, cause bluff is part of poker. i suggest dont often bluff.

gus201

gus201

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always remember how youve played prior hands. Use that to exploit it with the other players at the table to get your chips back with interest.

All I will say :)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Part of the game is making a bluff. Getting caught is going to happen now and then. Blasting out a third bullet for all you're chips is one of the worse ways to go out though. It doesn't bother me to get caught.

slurredreaction

slurredreaction

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tell the person good call and watch my money / chips get taken away. lol. No need to get upset about it. If you can't handle the loss of getting caught bluffing, then you shouldn't bluff. =)

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't mind getting caught in a bluff. In the long run, it'll only serve to get my paid.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm very nice and I say again bluff

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol I'm just like , how did he call this , like I did everything right , but he still call , but if he had the nuts , I just feel so bad , every blind I loose from my stack makes me so sad :rofl:

B

biops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was talking about this with a Friend yersterday. If its a very dumb call From the opp, i will get up, drink some water/juice, and back to normal game, this helps to mix ranges and totally can be a real advantage when hit a value hand.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, in these cases the worst thing we can do is enter into tilt mode because if it was little what they took away, getting angry will only make us lose more. I think so and it has happened to me. I hope you serve luck on the tables.

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't mind getting caught in a bluff. In the long run, it'll only serve to get my paid.
True, it is so profitable to have a loose image, and you'll get so much more calls when you have the nuts and they just have a bluffcatcher.

It might feel uncomfortable when you get caught with a bluff, but just think that in the future it will pay off.

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes i do get a little bit mad if the person called with ace high and had nothing on the board, but most of the time i shrug it off and i get ready to start the next hand.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I always say: "Got me, maybe need to try a higher bet" and then pretend I do Bluff almost every hand; although is not true.

That way next time I do shove with the Nuts, they pay thinking I am Bluffinn..!

:D

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obiously you nut up and shove the next hand to assert your dominance over the table.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
To do a bluff or not to do . If there is no card . Will not help . :D But it is necessary to hope . Next time will be better . :D

Edvardas

Edvardas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends with what kind of hand I got caught. If opponent shows like middle or small pair with donk calls , im getting be mad. But, if I got caught by reasonable hand Im getting think what im done wrong with any rage.

T

Thubb47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm stubborn and I keep pressing it, sometimes I fell like I have to decide between putting more chips in the pot or folding and tossing my man card into the pot