How do you keep playing poker after so many loses?

P

Percivalpl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To answer the question shortly, I set myself a goal and go for it.

But the problem is I think in the tournaments you play, sometimes I get frustrated too but then I realise that when playing tournaments then it's not about winning (by skill or luck) a hand or even a table, it's about hundreds of hands and tens of tables and you have to win all of them, lets say you win 99 of them and fail on 100th, and then imagine you won 99 hands at normal holdem table and then lose just one, if you don't play on high roll tables then your profit would be enormous...

K

kientek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
calm down,drink two beers and re try

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only 8% of online players are profitable and that is because poker is a game of mindset
I learned poker, I had in my mind that the more bluff was better and the better and more aggressive I played that was the parameter of efficiency.
How beautiful you make a pair of 10 desisitr for a 7 2 off, but over time we will see that the game combines the three fortresses which are strategy, mathematics and psychology.

This latter answers that your question if you absorb your losses and let them interrupt their self-confidence begins to be afraid, go on tilt because they find better than the other players and still lose to them then you are not strengthening one of the tripod of the actors who make up the game.

We need to play and understand great moments where psychology is combined with its gameplay and its strategy and realize when the negative emotional factors are leaving their efficiency then fall at that time we should stop and take time for other activities to reconfigure the mind

The mindset champion is more important to be champion, but not in words like here we need to work out for this to be built by our inner

Do not give up your dreams just because they matter to you, every defeat we have a greater chance that the victor to improve, and seek our victory too.

:jd4:mateuspoker

K

Kaban

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I continue to struggle with every podeneem get up and fight again for the victory in the overall learning from my mistakes and play better and better.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you play for fun and fries rolls is all right even if all the time you lose, you still have nothing to lose

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker after a lot of losses. And I do it by canvassing my neighborhood asking people for spare change. Then, when I get $30 I buy a prepaid credit card and
boom!!. I am back in after suffering losses..haha!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,you should play just freerolls and with the money you win you can play some sit&go and if you´re lucky you can play some small tournaments or satellites for bigger ones.Good luck!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it all has to do with quantity. Play 10 games - lose 6 outright, just barely place in 3, and make the FT once. Repeat twenty or thirty times and you are almost guaranteed to make 1st, 2nd or 3rd once.

Now, the real question is - will that one time out of twenty or thirty in 1st, 2nd or 3rd pay the bills?

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think we must accept that we all lose if we're going to play poker you have to be prepared to lose.

sunirico

sunirico

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The thrill of winning far outweighs the losses it took getting there. Can't have one without the other.

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's simple for fun. I have stopped imagine that I will be good player :).

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont keep, my absent punish poker rooms, poker game, villains and me. Like this I feel revenged.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I stay away from poker after many losses and then try to re-play it cool