takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Happens every time I play, live or online. When I fold 62-std and it flops a straight-flush draw w/the pot and action mounting, it's like watching someone kiss your girlfriend. Then the turn brings the card for the next-to-ultimate nuts. It's hard to watch.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I FEEL YOU/ feels like shit if you think in terms of results. just gotta stand firm in your knowledge that you made the right play by folding trash hands. whatever happens after if out of your control and should not be taken into account in your decision making. also , it happens to everyone so don't feel too bad about it. cheers

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
This can happen. But I also understand that if every time I knew how the hand would end, I would be invincible. It seems to me that even the first three cards of the flop would be enough for me) But, unfortunately, we cannot see the future. Therefore, do not get upset, and continue to stick to your strategy.
Good luck at the tables.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that happens very often in poker, but we must be calm and not think about it, because in poker we play with certain hand ranges and we can't be jumping the rules because otherwise we become fish.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Proud to make the right move. Indifferent for the hand.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
the story of my life happens to me a lot but I think it's part of the appeal of the game that urges you to match the next hand even if it's 7-2 J-2 or hands that you don't usually pay and let me tell you that when that happens I win the game and as I mentioned before Urges you to pay and lose some chips :(

Another thing that happens to me is that when I lose one good hand against another, so you mention a brave man who pays and wins, I miss a pair of hands so that I don't get nervous about going there in:D

jrportes21

jrportes21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
this happens all the time and will continue to happen is normal, but if you put it on the edge of the pencil in the long run you will lose more than you win.