infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I perceive such situations absolutely normally and I am not upset at all. I always try to play with good cards and critically evaluate my chances. For me, the main thing is my results in the long run.

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You must bear in mind that this hand is not a call in any point of view, much less against two villains, that's why it folds. You should also know that your hand wins in that particular case, but loses 90% of the times you play it and that is why it is more profitable to fold it and not lose chips unnecessarily.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That varies a lot in the game, do not focus only on that so try to make good decisions and you will be more of a winner in the medium or long term, so just worry about making the most optimal movements at the table and do not get carried away by the results , because the rest of what you talk about would be variance of the game just that.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whenever that happens I think, if I had called, they wouldn't come out like that on the flop. In the end it is gratifying to see how in most cases those hands would have ended in stack loss.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Such situations happen to me very honestly, but I try not to focus much on this! Before I throw the cards into the pass, I think about all the pros and cons of this hand well, only then I discount the cards into the pass! When I see that my hand would have collected the best combination, I am not upset, I understand that my opponent outplayed me and he did it well! In general, I try to analyze such distributions, and learn from them! I want to wish you patience and good luck at the tables!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do feel terrible when that happens, but I try to think that this was an unplayable hand

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At my age (68), my bad memory is a blessing...I often forget what cards I had after I fold (playing live)...I try not to dwell on it.

Your 68! And on the internet???!!!! Just kidding! Good work on making it this long and blessings to your family

R

Reach2234

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you fold a decent starting hand preflop and that hand ends up making nuts by the end of the river and on top of that two people on hand are throwing chips while we are seating there crushing ourselves for not playing that hand.
It happens when we are in blind too like we are getting priced in but we have a hand like 93o and we just throw it away and then flop is 993.
in my experience it happens alot in freeolls

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The player needs to make the right decision at some point, not predict the future. Anyone who persistently tries to catch luck in poker quickly runs out of chips.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens very often, especially in freerolls.
When my 52os at BB turns to a full house at flop I silently congratulate the raiser who made me fold preflop :D
But I don’t regret my move.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you regret that, you can participate in all hands. I don't feel anything.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If such situations did not arise sometimes, then poker would not be such an exciting game)))

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's a garbage hand like 93o, then I don't care about it. But if it's a somehow decent hands then I'd be a little annoyed with that.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens to all of us, do you regret it or do you think why I didn't play that hand? Maybe I could define the tournament in my favor, but you can't handle that if the cards are not in the range of hands you normally play, why play them? If you are in the blinds and there is not much else to lose and you manage to see the flop, that is luck, you are not a fortune teller to see what comes next, we are poker players and that is going to happen and that will continue to happen to us. .

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just a moment of dang, could have cleaned up on this hand. but then I remember the 95 other good folds I made in similar spots that saved a few chippys.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider it normal to have to conform to this condition. After all, it was my choice to give up. In this case, only bad luck or luck comes into play. Nothing else.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Those are situations that we see very often .... the important thing is to try to play your hands preflop in the best possible way .... taking into account all possible variables such as; your position, how many players have entered the spot, and what would be the correct size of your bet ...

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I never regret it when I fold something and it then shows up as the winning hand. Although I am not allowed to lie when I am low and urgently need the chips to go further, then this is a moment where I have to swallow for a moment. But swallow it once and it's over again

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you fold a decent starting hand preflop and that hand ends up making nuts by the end of the river and on top of that two people on hand are throwing chips while we are seating there crushing ourselves for not playing that hand.
It happens when we are in blind too like we are getting priced in but we have a hand like 93o and we just throw it away and then flop is 993.
Happens all the time to good players. In fact, happened to me today. Not that I'm that good a player. Folded 78 unsuited while on the blind to a 5x raise. Flopped the nut straight. Both players were all in by the river. Winner took the pot with ace high.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's part of the game. Poker is variance.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
making the right decision is the most important thing, and that is the way to avoid having a bad time or frustration, when you always give great value to the right decisions that makes you cope well with many aspects in terms of emotions

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Button raise and sb re-raise, at least in cash tables, for me 93off is sometimes 4-bet place :love:

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Any combination of cards can sometimes win. But we must remember that this happens so rarely that we will lose playing all the rallies at a distance. Therefore, we play either with good hands or according to the situation.

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I force myself to fold trash all the time if I need to call preflop.