• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, if your bankroll is very small - it is better to play the tournaments. If more, then better in the cash

vinnie

vinnie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
legit88, no one is going to give you the password. This is a great way to get yourself banned from here, though, if that is what you really want.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need a time but for a start wach best players on youtube and learn their strategy

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is fun :) If you decide to play , good luck :)

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With your experience of poker games you can play in serious tournaments, I am sure you will like it )

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd play tournaments as well, with the fixed buy in you have a better loss control.
Making it to the final table always gives you a nice reward and on Top you have a well dotted SnG ;)

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks

Thank's to all advices, really I think I was getting impatient with poker thanks you all folks

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm surprised no one, including me, suggested you go to a Dealer School and get certified, or whatever they get.

Very often I run into peeps who were the dealer an hour ago, and are now sitting next to me. The amount of poker related info you will get doing this will be invaluable.

Ledenev_Russ

Ledenev_Russ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on Your skill level and personal qualities, thou has the patience and endurance that the most optimum is a tournament , everything is in your hands, the main thing not to stop on reached, and constantly improve their skills, but to study, study and study again!!!: JD4:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can play expensive tournaments if you have a good bankroll and win great money, well, if a small bankroll is better to play mini tournaments with a small fee and try to raise your bankroll and raise your level of skill, good luck to you

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the main thing is to believe in yourself.in my opinion no-limit poker is best about the tournament is good too, there you can see your skill and luck.cash games are good because you can pick up under a table.you choose and will arrive with you good luck

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
reading about poker can help you, and starting to play small, low-cost tournaments and playing freerolls to improve your game.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem with freerolls is, that 90% of your opponents don't know about the books, or odds. I'd suggest you struggle your way out of the jungle with some nice bets and if you manage to pass the first hour with a competitive stack, you can really start to poker and practice what you've read.
:icon_bigs

M

mr_poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably you know better and here no one will give you advice, you yourself should determine.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play cheap tournaments in your place, and when I see that I am always in ITM around 15% 25%, I would pay a good coach to improve my game so this would increase the buy-in level, the cash game is a lot particularly because many do not like to be stuck, committed to spending hours there playing a tournament, the cash game gives you the freedom, plus the style of play is very different, if you play flop, then believe that start already in your game cash game game needs to be very good so you do not start with much damage! why do not you hire a poker coach to help you plan this? I would do it for sure!

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To progress in poker is not enough to play, you have to study hard as well.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I will not be able to help you because I have not even started my hands if someone knows I'm accepting opinion