How to Deal With Insults From Other Players?

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ignoring this type of player and responding to him at the poker table by winning hands and denouncing him to the manager

Fisherman_63

Fisherman_63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not pay attention to these types. This can introduce you to the tilt. The quality of the game will drop.

D

Dmutruu89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should not react to insults, some people love scandals, and I want to make you freak out. in poker this means that you will lose control and start to make mistakes (risk with a weak hand). just don't pay attention, turn up the music and enjoy the game.

S

Stretch70

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Turn chat off it's distracting anyway.
Some people use it to try and put you off or get tells.

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they insulted me, too. I just ignore the insults. it's better than getting angry.

OI7TuMuCT

OI7TuMuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not pay attention to such people. They have apparently been punished by life, so they take out anger at other people =)

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best way is to ignore him and take advantage of taking out chips at the right time

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that the insults of other players do not have to give them importance as they can affect our game if we lose concentration or affect us anything they tell us .

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that simply ignoring them is fine, do not ignore children's comments or let them affect you.

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignore and beat them whit good poker hehe.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to react to such players, though I want to punish them by winning them

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Just ignore them. Block chat block chat bubbles block image. Report them if you want, reporting would result in them either getting a warning from Pokerstars or being banned from chat for a period

I see this cancer comment quite a bit and not only on freerolls I have been told this and similar pertaining to my dog, mother, father on $7 and $15 spin n gos.

Just plain disrespectful and foul mouthed players. In my view Pokerstars should ban them from playing. Unfortunately the max punishment is being banned from chat.

That is the only way to go. If you ignore abuse they will keep on doing it! :call2:

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not pay attention to such players - their goal is to disturb you so that you make mistakes!

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should not care. Otherwise, you will tilt. Its not good, and your chances to lose money rises.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you have nothing to manage, you do not know these thugs, no response, they will upset your positive attitude, and they will be on tilt and lose,

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Insults

As others have mentioned just ignore comments. Most cases of "trash talk" comes from those that are just trying to rattle your cage ( get you off your game). Have watched many such conversations and replies back just seem to add fuel to the fire. Most sites have "block player chat " options -- use these ---

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Naturally ignore them. These are young players who have no upbringing, it is also possible that they are players who are inclined.
Sometimes when I'm not in the mood, I can answer them, but I try not to do that.