How to deal with 'beggers'

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think its a waste of time to talk to the beggers..i thinks its cool to give them a shred of hope that you may just send them money only to rip that shred of hope away and listen to them whine about it

lol at the dude promising to pay you back...hes pry good for it right? ha

It is so fun to give them a shred of hope. And this one was a prime fodder, kept asking if you sent it. When all was said and done, I was just sorry I hadn't thought to say I sent the money, then 'maybe it takes time to transfer', and then maybe I'd say 'it didn't go through and I'll try again'. hehehe And no, this clown probably wasn't capable of winning anything. But I enjoyed every minute, the broken English was the best.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh yeah the "I already sent it, what u mean u didn't get it yet?" line is a fun one

T

TIGERSTUMP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ii just ignore the virmin beggers,,, cant be diong with skanky guys beggin....report em all,,thats wat i say

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol for some reason i was tilted enough to respond to a beggar who was trying to be a huge niceguy to some massive fish and asked him for $3 to play some tournament. so i tried the old "its against FTP's code of conduct to beg and i've reported you to their site. i expect your account will be closed by tomorrow" trick and the guy instantly left