How big of a difference in 10 NL VS 50 NL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Lmao @ PTR...

@OP, you're at the stage where you still need to be spending a lot of your time learning, reading the poker books/strategy posts, watching coaching videos, playing sweat sessions with poker buddies if you have any (doubtful by the way you've gone on).

You're losing at 10NL over a small sample, but you've copped some rakeback. So from this your conclusion is, "Omg, look at this tasty rakeback! If I was playing 50NL I could be making a ton!" - No. It's not that simple. The fact that you haven't lost a ton may just be good variance. It's easy to be fooled into thinking that you can beat poker when you learn a few things and aren't losing so much. Additionally, this is a psychological leak that will inhibit your ability to plug your poker leaks as efficiently. Time to get back to the drawing board, I think, bud.

Two ignorant statements, I LOL at the 2nd one and I don't need to explain why, but I even LMFAO even harder at the first one, yeah I have no poker buddies, this guy isn't my buddy and just feels like giving me $1000.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is if you are going to play 10K hands not any less.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love counting all the ignorant statements you make, your one of those people who acts like they know everything about somebody but really they have no clue.

And I've done my own math with RB (always UNDERestimating) and have used some RB calulators.

Heres one,
Daily rake $731.00 with $197.00 rakeback
Weekly rake $5,120.00 with $1,382.40 rakeback
Monthly rake $20,480.00 with $5,530.00 rakeback
http://www.rakeback.com/rakeback-calculator/

This one says almost double of what I calulated, but if its wrong then please do use your insane math skills to prove otherwise that $100 in RB per day isn't possible for 8 hour sessions.

Lol your calculations are off btw, 50nl, 16 tables for 8 hours a day 5 fays a week only gets you 74 a day, 518 a week and 2000 a month and then when you minus the loses you make, you get the idea. and then split it in half.

Btw, I just used your same calculator with the proper parameters.

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol your calculations are off btw, 50nl, 16 tables for 8 hours a day 5 fays a week only gets you 74 a day, 518 a week and 2000 a month and then when you minus the loses you make, you get the idea.

No one was talking about loses, but how about showing your proof of calulations? You always state some random BS without further info, you wait until someone asks, I'm guessing to get your post count up.

I guess those RB calculators are WAY off and PTR is wrong too? THOSE WERE NOT MY CALCULATIONS.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one was talking about loses, but how about showing your proof of calulations? You always state some random BS without further info, you wait until someone asks, I'm guessing to get your post count up.

I guess those RB calculators are WAY off and PTR is wrong too? THOSE WERE NOT MY CALCULATIONS.

ok mister.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 35
madtom1337

madtom1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two ignorant statements, I LOL at the 2nd one and I don't need to explain why, but I even LMFAO even harder at the first one, yeah I have no poker buddies, this guy isn't my buddy and just feels like giving me $1000.

Doesn't sound like much of a poker buddy to me. If he was then you wouldn't have to be posting this here, he'd already have examined your game and told you what you needed, and he'd be guiding you and sweating you. Sounds to me like he's just some rich arsehole.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Came out pretty small but cc resized it

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just posted what the real rb calcs were on the link you provided? Proof of figures I posted? You asked for it?

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
hug5jd.gif

There you go, copied and pasted from the wrong thing, but that still is over $100 and not $74 a day like you said.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You play full ring right? That is 6 max.....

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Lmao you're going to 16-table 50NL for 40 hours per week... Wow... You're going to get crushed... Want to see what happened when I first tried 16-tabling 50NL?

http://www.pokertableratings.com/fulltilt-player-search/madtom1337

See that MASSIVE 20BI DROP in the middle of my graph? That's what can happen and probably will happen.

Yeah I suck so bad yet I've been selling off my FTP $50 at a time to people like the guy who wants to stake me, hmm my account must have negative FTP now. Damn!

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its the same site you posted buddy.
Omg, do you seriously not understand what i JUST SAID? You play 9 handed tables, that calc you just did if for 6 man tables.

Last edited:
IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Omg, do you seriously not understand what i JUST SAID? You play 9 handed tables, that calc you just did if for 6 man tables.

Omg, did you not understand what I said?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think it means what you think it means

bonus points for reference

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well let me put it another way, you play X kind of tables. The calc you just did is for Y tables.

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well let me put it another way, you play X kind of tables. The calc you just did is for Y tables.

Awesome, I'm STILL waiting for YOUR calculations.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I posted the true calcs for what you intend on playing and how long you intend on playing? that was the screenshot and the post above that. My personal calculations for RB are going to be way way way more than yours because I play PLO and avg pot/rake is a lot higher in play so it is not relevant to your situation but the calcs of 74 a day is the right calculations assuming the site you are using is accurate.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Btw, I am starting to believe this is a level. very well played sir. very well played.

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I posted the true calcs for what you intend on playing and how long you intend on playing? that was the screenshot and the post above that. My personal calculations for RB are going to be way way way more than yours because I play PLO and avg pot/rake is a lot higher in play so it is not relevant to your situation but the calcs of 74 a day is the right calculations assuming the site you are using is accurate.

So what is your point? -____- You said RB for 8 hours isn't a lot, and I already told you it depends on what is a lot to YOU. I'm 19, and make a little over that much per day at my job, so its a lot to me.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
but that assuming you break even and then you have to split it in half if there is anything left and then you have to play the correct volume for 74$ a day which is not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.