How to become a Professional Player.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Study a lot and work on your game, analyze your hands, work as a coach at the start, then you can use the software to analyze the game and mistakes. Professional poker is about constant work and working on yourself and your game.

rcmaciel13

rcmaciel13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
with a lot of effort and dedication we will arrive

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's a very long and difficult journey, but if you manage to succeed, I'm confident that you will be satisfied.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that not everyone is given this physically. In order to become a professional, you need determination, perseverance, good stress resistance, the ability to perform routine work for a long time.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good afternoon everyone, to become a professional player, you just have to study a lot and practice a lot, after 3 years depending on your knowledge, you'll be earning a lot of money. You have to focus on being professional, playing many mtts a month, I play 400 mtts, but there are players who play 800 mtts or more, there is no secret to study and game volume.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Taking plenty of time for the education, excercise, and have the money to play the buy-ins. I'm also struggleing with the equipments I have, so I believe you should be make sure to have all the technical stuffs to be able to do a smooth job. Have faith as well. But all-in-all you can be only a pro at your own level as well, that's not always a need to take the bar to the highest, so rating your steps and progress well.

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You need a lot of practice and a little bit of luck

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps in poker, as in other professions, not everyone can become a professional, for this you need to have certain skills. I would single out such qualities as strong nerves, composure, calmness, mathematical mindset, patience, the ability to understand human psychology, well, you can't do without luck.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Professional poker players should answer you!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think the most important factor to became a professional poker player are the MONEY !!!! how good you are if you play a 10k event and if you are unlucky and get out by a lucky player how try his luck against you ....the road is ended ....

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am not a Professional Poker player, nor do I want to be, I suppose many would like the idea, but to be honest they would not be playing any freerolls on Cardschat!

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
With a lot of study, with a lot of practice, with a lot of perseverance, with a lot of behavior, with a lot of patience, with a lot of study, with a lot of videos, with a lot of books, with a lot of patience, with a lot of conduct, with a lot of tenacity, with a lot of luck hehe

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You need to understand that if you are already far from young, it will be difficult for you to become a professional poker player, you need to play very well, this is given from God, not everyone can become if they play all their lives.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See this tournament ad worth $25,000 dollars, that's why a poker player is every player who is not afraid of losing, because, no matter how good the player is, there is nothing guaranteed that he will not be the first eliminated at the beginning of the tournament, in the middle, and on the bubble. Alright everyone who plays only 9 will be well awarded and only 1 will be the winner. So anyone who is afraid of losing money is not a poker player.Sem ttulo

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 2
LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it takes a lot of hard work and tough times as well.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
If you want to become a professional, you need a lot of work

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I would also add a 5th point: you all know poker concepts, but always consider studying a book made by actual proffesionals, since they put their own experience on them, and not only read, analyze what they say, try to think if you can adopt their strategies, etc. That way you can feel more confident on your skills based on the knowledge.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You need a good sponser #1

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I see that continuity and constant learning of the mysteries of the field lead to professionalism .

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First you have to have a lot of money and time to play, the rest is luck.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You need to work hard on your game, improve it, analyze hands, watch training videos, you can try to hire a coach who knows a lot about poker

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being professional isn't just about trust. You have to have a level where you know that you make good decisions and that you make very few mistakes. Or do you see that professionals make big mistakes? Not exactly! He achieved that with years of study and coming out of many tournaments.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be fair you need to be able to live thru poker and be open to say to yourself that you need to learn more and more