A

arshuns

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It takes a lot of time, knowledge and patience. The paths may be different. But it's probably wrong to start with big bets.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's wrong to start with big bets, the ideal is always to bet what you can lose without missing it, that is, according to your income.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I look forward to asking for your advice on poker? What are the factors you need for professional poker?? Thank you.
First things first: being a professional is a thing that less than 1% of Poker players get. Our objective is to be simply an average regular, which means we can be profitable playing the game.
If you are a very good regular player, then maybe you can become a poker professional.
As other person said, it requires a lot of free time, patience and dedication to study.
You gotta have an iron heart and a soft mind, you should not get involved with emotions while playing and try to build your career from the micro-stakes.
Never invest too much money when you are just a curious beginner, try to “play money” and to play freerolls to begin with.
Try the Cardschat poker course on how to become a winning poker player in 30 days, and follow the strategy threads, and don’t be in a hurry or expecting quick results.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother welcome.
First: In this post

You can find 3 Pro players who can answer your question.

Second: Today you are an amateur. Your 1st objective is to see if you like the game, if you have time to play it, study it (here you can take the course which is very good), understand that in addition to being a game of strategy, skill, mathematical possibilities, you must also be lucky and you should be very clear about that.

the course is this

Third: The second stage is to be a semi-professional player. What happens to be a player who, in addition to getting money for his daily work, gets money monthly and is profitable thanks to playing poker.
Here the dedication effort is already greater than your amateur stage

Fourth: And the third stage is to become a Pro player. This is already living exclusively from poker. And this means that your daily time is now exclusively linked to poker. It is neither more nor less than a profession such as being a lawyer, doctor, engineer, etc. In addition to earning money, you must update yourself, continue studying, etc. And as I told you, this answer is preferable for the Cardschat Pro guys to give you, since they are the ones who are living this beautiful experience.

I recommend that you follow Ashley's son, she always puts a lot of information about what she is doing that she is wonderful

Well friend, welcome again and I hope all this information that I try to summarize has been of use to you.
Greetings. My name is Carlos and I am from argentina.:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
You need to have a strong understanding of the game's fundamentals, a disciplined mindset, bankroll management skills, and the ability to analyze your gameplay objectively to become a professional poker player.

S

soldner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Lots time to learn and fail and grow 😉

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if you really are a novice look away from the tables for employment income (dealer , chip runner ,masseuse, etc ). perhaps a few years down the road with some more knowledge about the whole industry you can give yourself a shot at actually playing cards for a living .

A

ancakeul

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AT
Chips
Hello . You need allot off discipline . Tot play in bankroll îs verry important

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck and enjoy all the times in this game!

from254

from254

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KE
Chips
for me i think like other people [players] have said, all you need is time. The more you play in a way you are gaining some experience, so it doesnt matter where you get your content from, as long as you link that knowledge from 'your poker pros' with what youve gathered from the tables, you should fair well. Saying this though we both are on the same track. Good luck.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I look forward to asking for your advice on poker? What are the factors you need for professional poker?? Thank you.
Welcome to our beloved community!!

If this is your first contact with poker, study the basics first.

Take the course here at CC.

After learning deeply about equity, it's a good start.

And at first, play only freerolls.

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A lot of time to learn, you need to have a deep understanding of the basics of the game

D

doan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Thank you all. It's silly for me to register on this page without being able to find the password of free tournaments on GGPoker. I'm so sad. I hope you can help me with the password of the tournament?

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This requires a lot of time and patience. It takes a lot of knowledge and luck. You need a strong psyche. If all this is not the case, it is best to remain an amateur.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thank you all. It's silly for me to register on this page without being able to find the password of free tournaments on GGPoker. I'm so sad. I hope you can help me with the password of the tournament?

Hello brother
I understand that to have the passwords in GG you must join GG with the Cardschat link otherwise you can't if you are registered before.
Watch and read the post.
Greetings:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

rcmaciel13

rcmaciel13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hi everyone I'm very excited to be part of that community now!

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The easiest way is to place a photo of Negrianu or something similar on your profile picture and you're done. But seriously, the literature and advice from more experienced players will help you make the right decisions in standard situations and avoid mistakes. But you won't become a true professional if you don't find your own way in poker.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
a lot of time to play and improve your game play at high limits level up and increase your limits play at a high level after you do this you will be noticed and you become a professional poker player

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I argue a lot with my friend about the concept of a professional player, so first you need to determine who is a professional player and what goals do you pursue?

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
In my opinion, at least 5 good years. You don't become a professional with passion.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Patience, discipline, perseverance and luck, in poker as in our life, these are the main factors that will decide the result :)