Have You Ever Lost a Game from a Misclick?

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not deliberate actions on preflop and not the ability to play postflop leads to the loss of the hand and puts an end to the tournament.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had many mis clicks ,through out my many years of online poker. Only cause I have been playing too many tables at once. Now what I do to the tables, playing multi tournaments. I shrink all the tables, so there aren't anymore mis clicks. Easiest way to prevent that mistake from happening.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Several times I lost big hands by accidentally clicking on the call, this often happens when you play many tournaments at the same time.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only did that once, and it put me out of a tourney.

It came from not paying attention, and multitasking,.

SharKyg1n

SharKyg1n

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was a couple of times, after that I removed all in from hotkeys and left only fold

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play 2 games on my phone, I often clicked the wrong place when the games switch between themselves, a couple of rez flew out of tournaments for this reason.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Unfortunately,all of us have lost a game in such a frustating situation..It happens when I play many tournaments at the same time.But,I have never had a big loss,just some eliminations.

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Often this happens in the game from the phone, then the tables switch automatically, and you are a millisecond late with the press.

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't had such a negative experience because I only play at one table.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you ever lose a game with a missclick?

I do not usually play more than one poker game at the same time, at most two. Yesterday, playing three games at once, I missclicked on one of them, shoved with a weak hand and was eliminated from the tournament.

Did it ever happen to you?

Yes, this happened to me, it's very disappointing when this happens, but there is no one to blame, it's my own fault

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This has happened to me a few times where I mistakenly bet when I wanted to fold but I guess things happen for a reason either good or bad but it happened once I ended up winning with my hand 23

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

to lose I didn't lose with a bad choice but I already won in return by wanting to give up but I went wrong and folded A A and luckily I folded

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I have folded when I meant to bet and bet when I should have folded. Don't remember if that ever cost me a win, though. Maybe the buttons should be 6' apart too.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Several times I already lost a game by clicking in the wrong and involuntary way. When a tournament is too long, sometimes we get distracted and click wrong and screw up during the game. This is not rare.

eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hasn't happened alot for me and it's been a while, but I Can't recall ever having a regret. I think they worked out in the end.... luckily!

For me it was because I tried AUTO-check/fold/calling right as the guy 1 or 2 spots just before me shoved at the same time and my turn began, and I was all in or made the call before I even knew what just hit me. But again, can't recall where it ever cost me and I'm pretty sure I would and these days I'm very mindful about my position before I auto fold. I dont auto check/call anymore unless its all in. :)

Last edited:
rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On my new laptop, there are no buttons below the trackpad like I'm used to. Instead, you click on the bottom of the trackpad itself. However, the placement of the left click is way further to the left than one would expect. This has caused me to accidentally right click many times. Also, I occasionally click on a button when I meant to just scroll over it.

I've raised by accident when I meant to fold. Sometimes this works to my benefit as a bluff, other times not so much. I also once folded pocket Aces in a Jackpot tourney when my opponent went all-in preflop when I meant to go all-in. Ironically, I bought this new laptop specifically for poker, but when I use a different laptop at work all day, I'll never get used to this different button placement and trackpad.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have lost many times on a misclick, usually playing 3 or 4 tournaments at the same time, and the screens overlap. BUT, I have also won hands because of a misclick.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could not say that always but if it happens because we are thinking about other things when playing and by mistake we get to press a bad option hahahaha but that hurts in pride

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I have lost a game because of a misclick. One time I thought it was a check but I was calling most of my chips and I had a bad hand. I also have hit all-in by mistake before.

N

neagranufan19380

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, don't even get me started on this.

So many times.

Because beer is fun.

End of story.

E

elpolloloco95

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once lost directy before the bubble .... Was mad for days and I didnt Play any Poker the following days

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Did you ever lose a game with a missclick?

I do not usually play more than one poker game at the same time, at most two. Yesterday, playing three games at once, I missclicked on one of them, shoved with a weak hand and was eliminated from the tournament.

Did it ever happen to you?

Often, and that is one of my reasons for playing one game at a time, I only play for fun and it is no fun losing with a miss-click.

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened to me. I was playing and had the biggest card to close a Straight Flush, I pressed and ended up folding. I was outraged.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, and it is the worate feeling, but just have to let it go lol

Top 10 Games