Have you ever apologized for winning?

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont give any apology, it happens and thats poker and i dont expect any apology when i am busted

D

DoctorDonLoL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i apologized once to someone because we live in the same country !

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a game of money, and somehow ...the money control all the world in this century fox time :D , after all is a game with a lot of emotions. If someone beat me hard in an online game, and say something like "i'm sorry" it means he is a fish... a regular have no time to chat or even to be sorry. When i beat someone with a worst hand than him, i'm just happy. For being happy in a poker game means the luck helped you. Anyway, you might be like a magnet for positive emotions. If someone is really sad about the loosing hand means he is not prepaired for that limit or that kind of game. You must have sometimes a negative feeling about your game, do not being throug on the other side...

IN LIVE games you must be liked by the other or try doing that. Negreanu style. most positive than that you can't be!

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry. I never apologize.

I

IronMount

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all goes around, ive pulled a couple one outters on people and have apologized but have also been burnt by a few bad plays from others too. I have a few times said sorry but i certAinly dont expect to receive the same apology

alittlepoker

alittlepoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sure i do but you dont mean everything you say just like saying nice hand you dont always mean it

RichL

RichL

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all win after getting our chips in with the worst hand and vice versa. So there's no need to apologise. If I'm playing with people I know and win such a hand I'll mention how lucky I was. That's as near to an apology as it gets.

O

oooo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In live games just brake the poker face and put the "did you see that?" face. Online games in my opinion it really doesn't matter.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've apologized to close friends in CC league games, but as far as apologizing to any random person in a random game... Hell no!
Way to go lol! hell no either! but only Cardschat peeps or my friends!
:D

infotunes

infotunes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not apologised for a bad beat. Its part of the game.
I do not make it worse to say something bad afterwards, which happens to me sometimes. That you get kicked out double :)

S

Schizophrenn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I knocked a friend of mine out of the tornament. It was.... I hope I`ll never do this again.(((((

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course,I just imagine when I could loose with AA angainst 74o, have not words how to apologize better than i can.

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I do do this at a live table, I'm just being a dick (most often because the guy i just beat out was being a dick first).

C

Coober

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New to the site but yeah won $40 at a cash game last night and felt bad to some degree I took their money lol

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I apologized many times because at the tables I find players who share the same nationality , also happened to me helping someone to reach collections and other times when I'm cranky try not to get involved with other players to avoid prejudicing my game.

B

billyboy313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never have online , but live i have a few times after busting someone who seemed like a good person

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
yes , have done many times be it online or live when i m far behind , n busted a Person who seems nice to all... it s just luck i won , but he had better pre flop Cards , so i have apologised many times for that . yes

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everytime I suck out a two outer.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once in live game I doubled up thru a lady with a higher full house, than a couple hands later took her out with a higher flush. I felt weird about it but I said, "Sorry".

12shark4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ummmm

Yes but it felt sooooooo good

M

MPaz_87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have apologize several times, but only when the other person has better cards and has a bat beat and I took them out the tournament.
That's horrible! I feel guilty sometimes.

Alexsandr Kononov

Alexsandr Kononov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No apologized but wish good luck if a player leaves the tournament

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah a couple times when i was a begginer and hit 2 outers on the river :p

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very rare. Eg when I win pot with extreme luck against a good/respected player.