ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I prefer not to have a plan and adapt to the game at each table. Even more so if it is a tournament

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play tournaments and although it's not very detailed, I do have a plan for each stage of the tournament.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a game plan. If I stick to it, then I often win, but if I move away from the plan, everything collapses.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have a plan every day, which is that I need to find time to play in the evening to have fun and not conflict with my girlfriend. It's not easy to follow this plan, but I always try to find time for poker.
Good luck.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi.
I have a plan every day, which is that I need to find time to play in the evening to have fun and not conflict with my girlfriend. It's not easy to follow this plan, but I always try to find time for poker.
Good luck.
:as4::ks4:

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No i dont really have a plan,i stick to my game no matter what,but i do have some tactics when im in pretty sticky situations.I think its the best to play poker more casually,that way the loss isnt that bad,when it eventually comes.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the plan is to stay flexible and make the best decision on every street

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually have a plan and a style of play that changes if I'm playing cash games or tournaments. If I'm in a good mood and focused I usually stick to the initial plan.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You should have a plan for each type (Cash game, MTTs, SNGs).

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a plan. In general, I make a plan for each following year, each month and consistently each week. This approach allows me to be more effective. Currently, my main goal in poker is to become a platinum member of the CardsChat community.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i buy into an mtt my plans are simple:

-have fun
-make +ev decisions as best as i can
-don't exit an mtt regretting any decisions made

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no i dont start with a pln but usually develop one as the game plays out

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no specific plan for the game and there cannot be. My style corresponds to the situation on the table. What suits in my opinion is what I use.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is no specific plan for the game and there cannot be. My style corresponds to the situation on the table. What suits in my opinion is what I use.
This is exactly what I meant, in my case.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No plan, I start with one, sort of, but that falls apart very quickly. I did follow a plan I found here on CC and was doing ok. Then I stopped, not doing so well now.

L

Luisma231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HELLO

Yes, it is always good to have a plan to know how to develop it. My plan is to specify a certain amount of daily session hours for x amount $ per day without it being an obligation and enjoy it!