Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, I don't have a plan for a determined game, I mean I have many plans inside my harder mind and I follow my mood and table/hand timing to play whatever plan it suggest to me to do. Many times I lost and win playing tight, the same manner as playing loose, maniac sometimes, and all those stiles push me towards the way I carry now, and I'd like to share this.
What about you, do you have a plan!

O

okiepokerplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would never enter a game without a plan. A plan for how I will begin playing, and for how I will adjust to the play I encounter.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would call this not a plan but a tactic of the game. And when I sit down at the table, I change my game depending on the table and the number of players at the table. There is a different tactic for each case of the game. It would be wrong to play at cash tables as if you were sitting in a tournament.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
No, I don't have a plan for a determined game, I mean I have many plans inside my harder mind and I follow my mood and table/hand timing to play whatever plan it suggest to me to do. Many times I lost and win playing tight, the same manner as playing loose, maniac sometimes, and all those stiles push me towards the way I carry now, and I'd like to share this.

My only "plan" (in cardchat games) is to underpeform :hmmmm2:
Hannibal Smith said:
I love it when a plan comes together
Usually this ^ works quite well ...

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have certain things/ plays that I guess you could say I have planed, however 90% of my gameplay remains to be having fun and going with the flow.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must adapt to the different tables but you must have a plan or a defined style and in the course of adapting to the poker table, and it all comes down to making the right decisions, obviously you will not play a freeroll like a money tournament etc. . This is where maybe the way of the game is changed a lot:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

I don't think it is possible to follow a single plan in poker or our strategy, but the distribution, the level of the players, their movement and our position at the table determine that.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think it is possible to follow a single plan in poker or our strategy, but the distribution, the level of the players, their movement and our position at the table determine that.
Yes, for sure. To many variations to stuck with a plan.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good morning, in my case I would not play a game if I did not have a plan, I think one should take some factor and carry it out. Have a solid game strategy and with that perfect it.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a plan, my plan is to try to gain the stack at the beginning and then risk more with less strong hands, trying to steal blinds and bluff

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is good to have plans, the problem is how to implement them properly, that is the most difficult part.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I always have a plan.
My plan is to be patient, focused and disciplined. My plan always works and it brings me good results.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play few hands

the only tip I have is that you play within the limit of hands playing with patience, but when you get a good hand open 2x 3x go all out with good hands, another tip always play in a cut off position, in small, just completing blinds in big blind always play with high hands, suited or with connections between them, making a straight

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody.
The plan implies the order of actions that need to be done, how can a tournament be played according to a pattern? The players change, the pace of the game changes, the strategy changes. No, I don't have a definite plan.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the main thing for me is discipline
will stop on time when i start tilt

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Generally I have a strategy, but every game is different and generally the circumstances are different!

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Of course.ive got a plan and strategy. I used to choose a games before statring session.

im playing a games with my bankrol managment, to make a stress to level 0, without strees im playing better.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a plan. A few years ago, I planned not to play with junk, and I don't play. The plan works, the bankroll grows. :)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

It depends largely...

Just like you there are days that depends on my mood.

But generally speaking, I have a "pattern" to follow, I start tight and closer to the bubble, looser...
Varies with stack as well.

We can say that in a way, I have a plan. lol

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends largely...

Just like you there are days that depends on my mood.

But generally speaking, I have a "pattern" to follow, I start tight and closer to the bubble, looser...
Varies with stack as well.

We can say that in a way, I have a plan. lol
It's a very good approach.