Hardest Hand to Play in Poker??

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ and AJ. It seems no matter how I play them its wrong. I have found it just always limp and hold for the best, anyone pushes on me preflop I just fold period.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ and AJ. It seems no matter how I play them its wrong. I have found it just always limp and hold for the best, anyone pushes on me preflop I just fold period.

Haha, I saw the title of the thread and JJ was my first thought. Glad I'm not alone haha

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pair of 10 or pair of J, does not give me the certainty of being so good on different occasions, and many times I make mistakes playing those hands.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
for me its deuce tres 2-3 suited and off suit
its hardest to play because its hardly played:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::icon_porc:icon_porc:icon_porc:icon_porc:ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao:

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
JJ for sure. It gives a false impression of power. But it loses very easily. Also, it looks like I have a special problem with that hand.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vote for K9o..

K9o is good and bad, at the same time. Its a K, good kicker if you pair the 9, it does connect to k+ straight, it's hard to toss.
I don't insta toss k9o, though, I have had some good fortune with it. More often, catching a K, not connecting for the straight. Some success, and a lot of "why did I play that?"

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing before flop

I completely agree with this. In tournaments you often see big bets before the flop. It is very difficult to determine when you should and should not call.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find the hardest hand for me to play is AKo and AKs only when im in a situation whether to call all in or fold.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think what's hardest to play is playing the ace with a low kicker. It can be very difficult to get into a difficult situation if you have a larger AQ AK than your opponent.

fhruhrhit

fhruhrhit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AJo is hardest hand, I think.
I have never seen a scene where he wins well.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i have medium pair and somebody move all-in.

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I playing with poor pair or medium pair it’s always tricky to me.

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me the most difficult hands to play in poker are low pairs 22 33 because most of the time you are losing.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play hardest hand with minimal losses or even fold when there is no position.:)

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always had problems with playing AQ, its a very strong and premium hand but when im faced with big all in i always wonder what to do. I fell like im always either fliping or being dominated

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! For me personally, this is KJo. I have this hand playing normally once out of a hundred, I don't know why.:secruity:

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has always been difficult for me to win with A10 and QQ, many times I pay until the flop and once I see the cards that are opened I end up withdrawing if there are bets

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you: Jack is a nightmare! JJ then, not even talk. It gives a false impression of power, when in fact you are walking on the edge of a precipice. I have studied these hands that deceive you a lot. You have a right way to play with them.
I have learned that more important than winning chips, it is not losing them.
A9 out of position is difficult to play on a low flop. 2 3 7

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think KJo and K9o are the two hands that are more difficult to play in poker! In all the positions of the table this two hands are complicated to play :)

Sorry for my english :D

R

rent52

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say AQ, at least for me it`s the worst best hand there is, you only dominate AJ, AT, KQ and QJ, if you go against 22-JJ it's a coinflip so decision making while holding AQ needs a lot more thinking than people think.

H

hanski4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There’s no right way to play jiggites:jd4::jd4:

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know for some reason the hand that comes to mind that gets me in trouble the most often or even bounced from a tourney is AQ. Its a premium but its also very beatable, just seems like often times if you 3 bet with this one late in a tourney you're really rolling the dice.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands