Which is Harder Hold'em or PLO

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In your opinion, what’s harder Omaha or Holdem? I think Omaha gives you more opportunities since you have four cards.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Easier for me is omaha because we have more options, since holdem is more difficult because there are two cards. Dificl, let me explain, is about making good games. But Holdem is easier to play.
:)

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha requires much more thought and focus. You have to remember that you MUST use two of your cards and three community cards, unlike Holdem where you can use as many community cards as you want. You can easily think you’ve made a flush in Omaha only to realize you weren’t taking the right number of cards. If you play hi-lo Omaha then it gets even trickier.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that omaha is harder, because even if it gives you more cards, you can use only 2 of your cards and only 3 of the deck, so it gives you less opportunities.

B

BOMDEBLEF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ohama until today I can't keep up

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ohama is more various than holdem & there are more luck factors in Omaha.

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hhmmmmm

lately im finding that omaha is a lot of fun and when going back to holdem it seems to slow as far as harder i think its just depending on your play

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
In your opinion, what’s harder Omaha or Holdem? I think Omaha gives you more opportunities since you have four cards.

If Omaha gives you more opportunities, it certainly does the same for your opponents.
Even though we are only allowed to use 2, our 4 cards combined with any 3 from the board generate a huge amount of combinations making the game a lot more complicated than Holdem, which could be a lot of fun too if you enjoy tough challenges.
Omaha is definitely harder in my opinion.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think omaha is more difficult to play, specially when you play multi tables, but it’s a lot more fun than NHL for me.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Everything is relative. Both of these games require skill, experience and patience. But I still prefer Hold'em and I think Hold'em is more difficult to study.
Good luck.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think plo is more difficult to play due to the multiple possibilities of making the winning hand and it is, in my opinion, a kind of bingo; in nl poker you think a little more :)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Harder to play is that game that you don't master as it should, in which you have no experience!

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha for sure, because of the unpredictability. It's hard to master it, and even if you do so, still cannot guarantee success. Mostly depends on luck. :cool::cool::cool:

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PLO is a harder game altogether, way more hands can be made in PLO. Holdem you have less hands available, cause you cam make certain calls of other players hands. PLO it is to hard to predict, a players hand cause they have 4 cards then 2.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Omaha, your opponent is much more likely to hit a hand stronger than yours and vice versa than in Hold'em.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
In Omaha, you have to think more about what the opponent could play with, the combination is much larger

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That’s a pretty good question. I honestly feel Omaha is actually easier because people overplay their hands. If you just wait for a good flop, you often can get paid off. The downside to Omaha is, it’s tough to know where you are exactly in the hand all the time.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried PLO once, then I decided to keep NLH because NLH looks simpler than the first one.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i think omaha is harder to play because you are ner sur to win even i you bekeive so

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holdem is harder for me, because you need more skills there to gain chips and to improve your position, while in Omaha I think it is very lucky there and without skills you can go through and you have a lot of options every hand.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends what you like more. PLO is higher variance, it plays faster and has more action.

001Jaguar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like both but Omaha always better for
Me too just HL I never understand Holdem is good too but it’s harder than omaha

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts