Which hand of cards do you believe wins the most?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I like KQ J10 109s cards, these cards are cool they always have a chance to win so play more and try to lose less sometimes I play with 99 JJ QQ also cool cards when a lot of people enter the pot there is a chance to win a large amount of money

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA and if its not- you are either not playing holdem or the sample size is too small.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
none ...it all depends on your luck of the run of the cards :)

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The answer is simple AA. You always have an advantage with this starting pair and you can take risks.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you always like to play with a pair of AA plus play with the K9s too

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have certain winning cards, but when I hit a pair of AA, I'm afraid to lose with them.:LOL:

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Of course AA is also my favorite hand followed by AK but if I'm in the final stages where everyone plays really good hands I prefer to periodically test middle cards next to each other 78,89,10J,Hoping for a straight or flush

kogam20590

kogam20590

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
KZ
Chips
:10s4::2c4: ::6h4::4h4: , :9h4: :8h4:, :7d4: :9s4:, :3s4: :2h4:, :kd4: :3d4:, :ah4: :2s4: , any pairs & more. I have a deep range ;)

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You know why u lose with AA? Because some players don't know how to play this hand. Obviously i lost a lot with AA , against 52 in fact ahd he was a preflop raiser , i reraise and he shoved. Another reason why players lose with AA is because is hard to fold...

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those are some myths based on bad beats that stick in people minds, the charts that show each hand equity are 100% true on the long run so aces will win 70% of the time against all hands preflop meaning they lose 30% of the time , so better play them carefully and fold when needed

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The one with which I earned the most money were couples of 2 of 3 of 4 and 5. They are the cards that break AA or KK the most.

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm afraid AJ might look strong, but it easily loses to KQ. 🤣 And the most frustrating thing is when KK loses to any weak Ace.

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A pocket pair rarely works for you .. combined hands only.. I am fun of 10J but also I believe AK wins a lot of games..

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion is that AA wins 70-80% of the time, but there are also situations where you get crushed with the AA pair. I know that maybe many will say that it is not true, but this is my opinion.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Many people have beliefs and preferences for certain cards. There are people who say that when they get AA they only lose. And others with low pairs always take the pot.

Do you have a hand that you always play when you're with them?

I don't have a Favourite hand, as they can all lose, I stick to playing position on a table and after I identify the Weaker players I will play against them, but I am always aware that "Every Dog has his day" and even the greatest underdog in a hand can Win.
Once in a Live game I was on the BB and dealt K/10 off, Which is playable but not I would call a great hand, The player UTG shoved all-in after announcing he had his Favourite hand, and at first I thought I might have to fold but as everyone else at the table folded around to me. He made a fatal error in adding that his Favourite hand was Jack/10. Now it doesn't take a Genius to know that I had him beat Pre-flop and all I would have to be scared of is him hitting a Jack or Straight, so I snap called. Neither of us hit a single card on the Flop, Turn or River and my King high took him out of the game.
I told him afterwards that I actually considered folding before he told me what his cards were and having no reason to suspect he was lying I called simply because I had the better Kicker if we both paired the Ten.
So no, I don't have a Favourite hand, because even the Favourites lose!

D

diodi775

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Many people have beliefs and preferences for certain cards. Some people say that when you get AA you only lose. And others with low pairs always take the pot.

Do you have a hand that always plays when you're with them?
For me, the pair of Aces is the most profitable, and the pair of 7 is the one that has the most triples and the J is the one that makes the most court.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands