Which hand of cards do you believe wins the most?

T

tovas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My favorite cards in poker are pocket Aces, also known as "American Airlines". They are the strongest starting hand in Texas Hold'em and can make a strong winning hand if you hit the board.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't be orginal. I think it's AA. I win with this hand around 90% of deals.

M

Michael Sayah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
LB
Chips
Dude, I have my favorite cards which are: T9s. They are cards that develop very well after the flop, but I don't do anything crazy because of screens like favorite cards, I play the way I have to. This is a limiting belief that only hinders you in evolution. AA will win 80% of the time, the math is correct, but it will happen that you will lose several pairs of AA in a row. I myself have already lost 10 in a row in one session, but part of that is the variance. When you analyze in the long term, AA will gain a large majority. Believing these things is very bad for your evolution and profitability in poker! ;)
MY man ! T9s are my favourite and i believe they are the best cards u could have .. playable from any position ! but sometimes i think they are bad because they will always(90%) get u attached to the flop and forcing you to see turn or a river for a flush or straight draws ! and ur gonna miss .. ! it is a good hand but sometimes it brings u down.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AA certainly is the most winnable hand, but i really like to play with TJs or 56s ;P

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
MY man ! T9s are my favourite and i believe they are the best cards u could have .. playable from any position ! but sometimes i think they are bad because they will always(90%) get u attached to the flop and forcing you to see turn or a river for a flush or straight draws ! and ur gonna miss .. ! it is a good hand but sometimes it brings u down.
All cards that develop a good post flop, we will have more incentive to play flop/turn/river. Falling down with this type of hand is normal, there is the deck trap, if you fall down just open one more screen and carry on with life.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love two small pair. They are invisible to the opponent, but if you catch the third one 🤣.... But the River can always change everything. You have to learn to play, there are no cards that give 100% victory. There are players who play well. We are here to learn. I just for that.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Many people have beliefs and preferences for certain cards. There are people who say that when they get AA they only lose. And others with low pairs always take the pot.

Do you have a hand that you always play when you're with them?
AA still the best hand,if you put on PokerTraker you will see in 100 hands you won 90 Preflop,but of corse yep you will lose some times,i don't have favorit cards i like to make the nuts on flop haha

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AK with no doubt, at least for me - probably the hand I most won.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
without a doubt they must be AA of course you must play them properly so that they are much more winning

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that AK, cause is more probably to get AK than AA. And AKo is more dealt than AKs

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Pocket aces. But I think the topic here is a little different, so let's say medium pocket pairs 99-JJ

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Apart from the obvious BIG hands, 1010 has been good to me 👍

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Of course AA's good. But the combination that is stronger at the end of the hand always wins. Therefore, it is extremely doubtful to hope for any success at the beginning of the distribution. Moreover, AA lose very often.

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
in my opinion, a pocket pair of 7 in most cases when they call, they win

Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Any premium hand, the main one is A-A, and others style K-K, Q-Q even A-K.

These hands have a high chance of winning in the showdown, although they don't guarantee victory. However, it's important to remember that the value of the hands depends on the context of the game, the position at the table, the size of the bets and the skill of the players, among other factors. Therefore, it is always important to carefully assess the situation and adapt the strategy accordingly. In people, if I can especially take the pairs A-A and K-K to the all-in preflop, I prefer to do it because during the flop, turn and even the river the rival's ranks can be balanced, if you can't go all-in, I also like to play check raise or check call and depending on the flop, turn or river I could find myself in need of folding or not

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In terms of hand rankings, QQ, KK, and AA are considered strong starting hands in poker. Many players prefer to play these hands aggressively as they have a high potential for winning. However, it's important to note that poker strategies can vary among players, and the optimal approach can depend on various factors such as position, stack sizes, and opponents' tendencies. It's always recommended to adapt your strategy based on the specific circumstances of the game.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That depends I am not fixed in hands but pairs are my favorites esp in late position even deuces that crack AA are fine.

But a believe is not very scientific or mathematical, using a free tracker like H2N may help to find that magical hand if the sample size is bi enough.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I think if you play in right way AA is the best hand to win always.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play with suited connectors but it all depends on the position at the table, the number of blinds and the actions of the players before me, unfortunately it is not always possible to enter the game with this hand !!! If we talk about the hand with which I always play, then nothing but :as4::ah4: comes to mind !!!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Many people have beliefs and preferences for certain cards. There are people who say that when they get AA they only lose. And others with low pairs always take the pot.

Do you have a hand that you always play when you're with them?
Hello brother @Jardel Barros
Well, the one who thinks that with AA he always loses is in trouble.
To me, if possible, give me all your hands.
The statistics on hands are quite true.
As far as hands go, J10s is actually a hand that postflop usually always defends very well.
But it all depends on luck. For example yesterday at a cash table I entered an Allin with 3 more who entered I with KK they with Q10 QJs AQs and I won. The showdown rules.
greetings friend:):):)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands