Which hand of cards do you believe wins the most?

Jardel Barros

Jardel Barros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many people have beliefs and preferences for certain cards. There are people who say that when they get AA they only lose. And others with low pairs always take the pot.

Do you have a hand that you always play when you're with them?

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Dude, I have my favorite cards which are: T9s. They are cards that develop very well after the flop, but I don't do anything crazy because of screens like favorite cards, I play the way I have to. This is a limiting belief that only hinders you in evolution. AA will win 80% of the time, the math is correct, but it will happen that you will lose several pairs of AA in a row. I myself have already lost 10 in a row in one session, but part of that is the variance. When you analyze in the long term, AA will gain a large majority. Believing these things is very bad for your evolution and profitability in poker! ;)

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorites are 66 and 77, just because i remember making lots of sets (and sometimes even quads) with those hands

However it's obvious that i won't be playing every time i get them, sometimes it will only be a bad/not lucrative play

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
As wrote above, focusing on the best combination is a bad idea. Of course, the combination of AA and its like is best on the preflop, and then the river will show which combination is better. There is no best, there are winning ones, very often fold is the best solution;)

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
K10. Gives you a good straight and all the other best hands in-between.

The only thing you should be doing with KT... is mucking it.

Unless you are sitting in late seats like CO or BU.
For this reason , It's also decent hand to defend the blinds with.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Many people have beliefs and preferences for certain cards. There are people who say that when they get AA they only lose. And others with low pairs always take the pot.

Do you have a hand that you always play when you're with them?
For me, the best hand is, of course, a pair of aces. If there are players who believe that with another pair they have more chances to win, then it sounds quite strange :)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used to do these mock scenarios where I'd deal out a full ring and then the burn>flop>burn>turn>burn>river, collect the data for which cards connected w/the board the most. I think it was J's and 9's... As in any 2 card combinations w/J or 9. Amazing enough J9 is one of my favorite starting hands from mid-pos onward.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
AA is best if you know how to play it, of course, that's not hiding, that's shooting hard! because sometimes we lose AA going all-in preflop sometimes the opponent wins with the river and the best thing is not to let him see the river! There's the mission

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play preflop with AA when my opponent is all-in. And I like pair cards so much, for example, 22, 33 to catch trips)

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I always play aces, anyone who doesn't want them can feel free to send them to me(y)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands