Garage of success, big companies and small garages.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What methods of study are you choosing to use?
With so much information available on the internet these days (& every where else too), it can become confusing as to where to get started, where to proceed. What approach are you setting up for yourself these days?

gl gl
Perhaps we see you soon dueling it out with Dan Smith, Chance Kornuth, Phil Helmuth, Chris Brewer, Shaun Deeb and the rest of the professional tournament crushers! wsop 2024 Let's go!!!

Do you study/play other poker games besides NLHE tournament play? Cash game? Mixed games?

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Strange but by dedicating myself to Poker I had a professional rise in my traditional work career, and in fact I will have less time to dedicate to Poker but I will have more financial conditions to play, so I'm already moving from the garage, imagine living in a garage? It was a pretty crazy phase, now we're going to move to a really nice place, happy to be able to share this with you...

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today I'm moving out and going to my new home, I'm very happy I'm going to live in the city center in a great environment, it's really worth believing in dreams and paying the price to achieve victory! Sometimes we need to go through some valleys and some depressions to reach a higher level, either in life or in poker, success has a price. It is a great pleasure to share this with you.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good luck and success, go after your dreams and the rest will follow!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today I'm moving out and going to my new home, I'm very happy I'm going to live in the city center in a great environment, it's really worth believing in dreams and paying the price to achieve victory! Sometimes we need to go through some valleys and some depressions to reach a higher level, either in life or in poker, success has a price. It is a great pleasure to share this with you.
Good news, congratulations.
Of course, you can live in a garage, but it is better not to do it :)
Despite the fact that now you will not have so much free time to play, nevertheless you will at least not feel psychological pressure, and I think you will be able to play more productively.
Good luck :)

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I once lived in a garage for about a month and to be honest it was just awful. I hope I never have to live in a garage again. I am glad for you that you managed to improve your situation and move to a normal apartment.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it's better to dive headlong into work and work hard

agleal1

agleal1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Strange but by dedicating myself to Poker I had a professional rise in my traditional work career, and in fact I will have less time to dedicate to Poker but I will have more financial conditions to play, so I'm already moving from the garage, imagine living in a garage? It was a pretty crazy phase, now we're going to move to a really nice place, happy to be able to share this with you...
Boy, living in a garage must be an adventure! Good luck in your games and in your professional gaming career!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've lived in my car... with no garage.

And then one day, late at night, I came out from my work to find my car (my home) had been destroyed by someone who had vandalized it. :( All of the tires were slashed, all of the windows were broken, huge dents were kicked into the fenders, the headlights were broken and the turn signals were dangling from a wire. The trunk was so badly kicked in on the sides of it, you could see right through to the other side. I was stuck... stranded. At least my car was parked in the parking lot of the place I worked at.

It was a '76 Pontiac Firebird. My friend helped me put a couple spare tires on it and followed me while I drove it to the closest wrecker. I sold it to the scrap yard for $50

After that I was homeless for a few months but I kept my job (Bouncer at a large stripjoint). Some of the girls stayed in a motel just down the street from the club/bar so I was able to stay at some of their rooms. (It wasn't 'that' bad, lol)

That's not the last time I was homeless. :(

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
your action evokes deep respect! Follow your dream and it will definitely come true. All the best!

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've lived in my car... with no garage.

And then one day, late at night, I came out from my work to find my car (my home) had been destroyed by someone who had vandalized it. :( All of the tires were slashed, all of the windows were broken, huge dents were kicked into the fenders, the headlights were broken and the turn signals were dangling from a wire. The trunk was so badly kicked in on the sides of it, you could see right through to the other side. I was stuck... stranded. At least my car was parked in the parking lot of the place I worked at.

It was a '76 Pontiac Firebird. My friend helped me put a couple spare tires on it and followed me while I drove it to the closest wrecker. I sold it to the scrap yard for $50

After that I was homeless for a few months but I kept my job (Bouncer at a large stripjoint). Some of the girls stayed in a motel just down the street from the club/bar so I was able to stay at some of their rooms. (It wasn't 'that' bad, lol)

That's not the last time I was homeless. :(
incredible life story, I hope you make your dreams come true, I speak from the heart, your story deserves a happy ending

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I no longer live in the garage, now I live in a very airy and spacious penthouse. I can only thank everyone who wished me success.

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My friend, I wish you good luck and I hope my God helps you reach your goal, make an effort and move forward, don't look back, fight for your dream. I can only encourage you to achieve it.