The game favors the brave, why? being aggressive is the best strategy for sure.

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The union of mathematical knowledge, probability and everything else, and being audacious, fearless and at every table you have to feel like you own it, this is my conclusion in a little over 20 days of study and practice; does anyone agree?

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I don't think so, I just think that they are lucky people to be aggressive and they do it, but you think that the game favors them, but I assure you that even if they have more chips, they are the first to come out, in general, you must be patient, balanced and aggressive at the same time.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Well in over 15+ years as a micro/low stakes winning player I don't completely agree. The best strategy is one that adjusts to villain too best exploit villain.

I love when players get over aggressive and I can depend on them to bet, raise and re-raise 100% of the time on every street. Very easily exploitable.

Patience and being smartly aggressive is the key. Most aggressive micro/low stakes players are just stupidly over aggressive. Which makes them easily exploitable.

Cheers!!!

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Well 20 days is just the start buttttttt yes aggression is needed, against overly tight or scared players even better, just watch out for the wolves lying in wait...😎👍

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think after playing a little more than 20 days you will run into such a shark that will bite you so that you will no longer play aggressively but moderately passive and understand that you need to have a balance between aggression and secret then you will be the best poker player

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that calm tight players have a better future. And aggressive play is sometimes profitable, but more often unprofitable.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I suspect that any assertion can be justified by a selective 20 day analysis.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest it depends on the person

muzenza2012

muzenza2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree that being aggressive is one of the best ways if you have a good bankroll, with a lot of chips, that way, you can try a bluff, or semi bluff, and always manage to see the flop, but it will also depend a lot on the position at the table and on how many players are participating in the hand

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
this is certainly true, but you still need to get it to you and the normal card came in !!!

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Never being aggressive is a good choice I think I feel badly aggressive, but continued aggressive is my joy.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
ahhh I agree ...poker seems to favorite the players more active...let say :)...but I refuse to play like this , I stay calm and I am waiting that the game come to me , not chasing :)

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't think so, I just think that they are lucky people to be aggressive and they do it, but you think that the game favors them, but I assure you that even if they have more chips, they are the first to come out, in general, you must be patient, balanced and aggressive at the same time.

be patient, balanced and aggressive at the same time.

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Well in over 15+ years as a micro/low stakes winning player I don't completely agree. The best strategy is one that adjusts to villain too best exploit villain.

I love when players get over aggressive and I can depend on them to bet, raise and re-raise 100% of the time on every street. Very easily exploitable.

Patience and being smartly aggressive is the key. Most aggressive micro/low stakes players are just stupidly over aggressive. Which makes them easily exploitable.

Cheers!!!
smartly aggressive is the key.

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think after playing a little more than 20 days you will run into such a shark that will bite you so that you will no longer play aggressively but moderately passive and understand that you need to have a balance between aggression and secret then you will be the best poker player
you need to have a balance between aggression and secret then you will be the best !!!!!

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I suspect that any assertion can be justified by a selective 20 day analysis.
Out of 9 sponsored tournaments (staking), I lost the first 3 and won the other 6, thanks to your advice that added a lot, like being patient for example, I reached more than 10 million chips in the last one !!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Matt Damon teaches us that fortune favors the brave. In poker when you bet(be brave) it gives you 2 chances to win the hand - your opponent can fold or you can end up with the best hand.

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Matt Damon teaches us that fortune favors the brave. In poker when you bet(be brave) it gives you 2 chances to win the hand - your opponent can fold or you can end up with the best hand.
exact, and I have this game pattern, I adopted

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I agree that being aggressive is one of the best ways if you have a good bankroll, with a lot of chips, that way, you can try a bluff, or semi bluff, and always manage to see the flop, but it will also depend a lot on the position at the table and on how many players are participating in the hand

is that it is obvious

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm studying, and I see mistakes as the best learning opportunity; I sincerely give away chips and even throw champagne at whoever wins.. but then I even remove the cork kkkk
this is certainly true, but you still need to get it to you and the normal card came in !!!

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Never being aggressive is a good choice I think I feel badly aggressive, but continued aggressive is my joy.
Be patient, balanced and aggressive at the same time... but nothing like being happy my brother!

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
ahhh I agree ...poker seems to favorite the players more active...let say :)...but I refuse to play like this , I stay calm and I am waiting that the game come to me , not chasing :)

thanks for agreeing, that's what showed me real gains, but I didn't abandon peace of mind

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Not always is it so that, as in any game, everything depends on you, the opponent, and the situation.

Top 10 Games