Which game do you prefer? Hold'em, Omaha...give your opinion.

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play different types of poker. But I do not like Omaha, because it is too often the case of bad beats. I like Stud, badugi and 5 card draw poker. But my skills are better in NL Holdem.

R

riko1970

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stud

on the internet defenitily stud poker for me,but like hold em more in live games

R

riko1970

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stud

on the internet defenitily stud poker for me,but like hold em more in live games

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play nl holdem, but sometimes i play live omaha with my friends, because it's interesting game, where on the flop you can be ahead, but even nuts on the flop, can easy lose other cards. and because you have more outs, then in holdem, almost always you have a big pot with much chips.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite game is HORSE. With a mix of games keeps it more amusing

K

kTactics

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
90% I play Hold'em but I really like Omaha Hi/Lo too!

Meire

Meire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem no doubt, I did not like the omaha style

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ransie was Omaha, holdem now. It is necessary to capture the essence and play. But if you start to play better, play there. About half a year did not play in hold'em.Only Omaha

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first love is holdem by far, I also like Omaha but not as good at it and Omaha hi lo i find real hard. the rest ot poker games like razz and 2-7 ect. i dont even know how to play. I may learn some day.:cool:

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play Hold'em easier for me to play in Hold'em than Omaha, and hold'em is better and easier)

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now I started playing Omaha its very interesting if you hit a good hand its easy to make money in this game

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now I started playing Omaha its very interesting if you hit a good hand its easy to make money in this game and one more thing its also very easy to loose money there!! hahaha lol!!

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play Sit & Go's cos I suck at cash games, but when I do play cash it is always PLO because I find the game far more interesting, and tougher than NLH, and there are far more fish in Omaha, probably including me :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I prefer holdem to omaha cause it's easier , less complicate , you have less things to calculate every time , as with omaha almost every time there are draws , you have sets over sets , quads over flushes ,etc . I only play omaha or omaha hi/lo for fun /freerolls .

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play Texas Holdem most of the time. The few times I have tried Omaha or stud, I have done miserably. It is best to stick with the game you understand the best. It is not enough to know the rules...the odds of catching hands are different, and experience is the best teacher.

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any Hi/Lo game is good for me. But the rake is a killer.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NL HOLDEM. sometimes Omaha,although it may be better to go to Omaha

K

karakonjel1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the Hold'em because I feel like its more classic and its seems easier :).

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no-limit hold'em, is to play in Omaha but this is very rare

Top 10 Games