Friends and poker

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not want to have friends in online poker. This will prevent me from playing. If I sit at the same table with them, then I will regret them. And this is wrong.

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have friends with whom you are going in real life and playing?
I do not have enough of these friends ...
It's a pity, but I want to have them);)

Hello! Of all my friends, I'm the only one who plays poker online. Sometimes we get together at a dacha or at someone's house and play poker live, but it's just entertainment)

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes,I have.We going play tornament poker on Friaday/:D Buy-in 8 $ )
Excellent! I wish you to win! It will be interesting)

Hello! Of all my friends, I'm the only one who plays poker online. Sometimes we get together at a dacha or at someone's house and play poker live, but it's just entertainment)
Yes, but sometimes entertainment brings experience. Simply understanding a person's psychology is easier to live

Last edited by a moderator:
blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With friends you can play poker as a hobby, and it's not just is interesting .when you play real cash party that has no friends, there are those who want all opponents to outwit and take their chips.:)

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes I have like 20 friends who play poker with me . that is very funny

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have friends who I can play with but we live in different cities and don't see each other very often

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have many friends who play and in my city has a poker hunt, see if in your city also has a poker hound, have fun

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have a group of friends with whom I play poker from time to time. Last time I left disappointed because they drank a lot of alcohol and the game was very aggressive and noisy.Maybe next time we will be better!!

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a few friends that play poker but only one who is a serious grinder.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a gang that comes together sporadically to play poker here in my house. The guys are good at poker and they always make my money, sometimes I do not know if they're my friends, I guess they just come here with the intention of earning my money and nothing more. I feel more that it is my turn to win, just dedicating a little more of my time studying and improving my knowledge related to poker towards evolution. I'll earn the money from all of them.

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a gang that comes together sporadically to play poker here in my house. The guys are good at poker and they always make my money, sometimes I do not know if they're my friends, I guess they just come here with the intention of earning my money and nothing more. I feel more that it is my turn to win, just dedicating a little more of my time studying and improving my knowledge related to poker towards evolution. I'll earn the money from all of them.
You must show them who is the boss in the house)

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there is nothing better than sharing nice moments with your friends in special in a poker table but if you don't have friends go to the nearest pub or card room and start making friends.
I live in Australia for a year and I miss my poker friends because we used to play a lot every weekend . Although, I love playing poker i have not got any friends yet, so I have decided to look for some places where I could play. I don't have any friend for the moment but I have got some card mates and we talk every time that we are playing. I think I will get new poker friends soon.
Now my dear friend if you are waiting for your poker friends they will never come to you, so move your legs and go out to look for them.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no best friends in live poker, but online i have best friends in poker

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have friends online and offline in poker.
Friends I met through poker that today has my confidence and admiration. Great friends play together and celebrate the victory of everyone.
Poker friends are the best.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have friends who play and we sometimes play together. We are basically playing online poker. they can help me analize hands and just give some advice

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have friends who play and we sometimes play together. We are basically playing online poker. they can help me analize hands and just give some advice
it is always good to have friends who will give advice!

TrillUziVert

TrillUziVert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is always better with friends, same goes with just about everything.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I do not know English well, there can be mistakes! Excuse me! I love playing poker!

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker friends do not play, I think one of them has learned to play online! I love!

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most beautiful thing about poker is that you earn money if you know how to control your bankroll and have discipline and the most important thing that you make good friendships from all over the world. You share cultures and anecdotes, it's nice the friendship that can be done in the online poker world

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I, after a few years of playing poker, made some good friends through CC Winter tournament a few months ago. It was really special for me since it is the first time I get emotional support at the tables and it was a great experience, I hope some day Im able to play at another tournament like that one.

D

duretsie444

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker players are not your friends