Chips
People need to know how separate the things, it's the dealer's fault

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We're all friends here!the game itself should not be a reason for discord relations.Ah won you me today ,tomorrow I you and that with.respect each other,appreciate what we have.good luck!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So to my friends I'm loyal, allowing them to play with me blatantly, shall we say , more loosely, for example, you smiled at me and you I have a friend and won I got my whole stack, but you my friend, but the money that you have, and first place in the tournament won you "friend." Like enemies I don't give will and win them over. I treat my enemies stricter and the game turns out to be more disciplined so I win and take first place in the tournament or eat their entire stack. You can't fight a friend. That's why you lose.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
friends or ???

at the poker table you are still friends, but only when it’s not about your rivalry. In this case, your friends can become your enemies for the duration of the fight at the poker table. They can use any tricks, any tricks to influence your game. To tell jokes and all sorts of funny stories to relax you and cheer. But they do it only to distract you from the game. You must be prepared for all sorts of tricks of your opponents. It will seem from the side that they are just cute and friendly talking with you, but in reality they are only trying to get the information they need from you. For example, by how strong your hand is at the moment.

So be careful and very attentive. They are still your friends, but at the poker table they are also your "enemies" and it is better to say they are rivals.:fight::fight::fight:

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why the enemy/hatred, stay positive!

I love all chips and gladly show my cards, you just have to call.

I really like the people that give me their chips and respect the ones that take mine.

Goldog

Goldog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All opponents are just that. If you happen to have a friend at the table it’s cheating to softplay. You gotta play just as hard.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I think we are all friends..during breaks ha ha!

P

Play_Analyst

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we're a strange combination of both.

Playing cash I like to come across as friendly to some people because it seems to be a way to get them to relax and play a little more loosely. I've found through experience that congratulating them when they clean you out works better at keeping them at the table than calling them a lucky SOB.

Conversley there are some players who I know are a complete nightmare so I treat them accordingly just to keep them out of the pot.

I play the Jackpot freerolls series of tournaments and over the last 6 months you see the same players at the top of the leaderboards and I have to say we're pretty much aware of each other and who we ae when we're sat at the same table together. It's funny how we all have a certain amount of respect for each other and play accordingly.

We're quite open about the fact that we will try and knock each other out if given the chance and have joked about it at the tables. So again, we're enemies and in a strange way friends through mutual respect if that makes sense.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In online poker, when you do not see your opponent personally, it is better to treat players at the table neutrally, not as a friend or enemy. Although sometimes the case when your AA move garbage hand type 39 the opponent becomes enemy ), but not to stay, until not you calm down )))

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
At the table we are poker players. We are not friends or enemies. We have to respect ourselves as we are

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excelent

So who's gonna tell me the truth, at the poker table, are we friends or enemies?

Just like sit down at the table, friends, but when I knock it out I do not really feel like a friend, or Vice versa when loyal to rivals it affects the quality of the game and you lose, you have to be stricter in the game whether he is a friend or whether he is an enemy. And it turns out you were with him laughed, and he crushed you. Your opinion?
If you play for money I think we are enemies. But if you play only with your friends, no money at all, drinking and having fun ... you tell.:D:D:beer::beer:

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play for money I think we are enemies. But if you play only with your friends, no money at all, drinking and having fun ... you tell.:D:D:beer::beer:
Yes, I meant offline poker and online poker for money, well, actually, even playing for chips if he is my friend, I now give him all swistek?

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So to my friends I'm loyal, allowing them to play with me blatantly, shall we say , more loosely, for example, you smiled at me and you I have a friend and won I got my whole stack, but you my friend, but the money that you have, and first place in the tournament won you "friend." Like enemies I don't give will and win them over. I treat my enemies stricter and the game turns out to be more disciplined so I win and take first place in the tournament or eat their entire stack. You can't fight a friend. That's why you lose.

You honor your friendships by treating your friends as inferiors, not worthy of your best effort eh? What a guy. :confused:

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No enemy or friend is just my opponent and no feeling should be considered, so I do not even like to use the chat playing poker.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
We all compete at the tables friend or enemy.

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just as in life I think that we should not treat our enemies as sports enemies, usually better and more prepared and others ask, without suffering!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s better not to play with friends at the poker table for money, it may be after the game of insult and hatred for friends, I try not to sit at the table where my friends play for money, so that I don’t have any for insults and misunderstandings!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You honor your friendships by treating your friends as inferiors, not worthy of your best effort eh? What a guy. :confused:
No, I was just asking who we are at the poker table. If you're my enemy, I'll crush you, but if you're my friend you'll come with me to the finals

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no friends at the poker table
and this is the law of the jungle.Do you want friends!? play team game:cool:

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
an enemy for life. We have at the poker table opponents, competitors. Respect your opponents.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play poker to win, so it does not matter to me who is my opponent at the table. In addition, I think that there are no friends or enemies in poker. There are only opponents.