freerolls

i enjoy freerolls because it is a way to build ur account with no risk

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good for all of the reasons listed above. Sooner or later tho u have to move up. Sniff..

B

bearsden385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls just because I enjoy the game. Just learning about joining groups and forums. I feel at least their freerolls will have far less people and I feel they will have better players in them. Still trying to get my feet on the ground in this game.
I used to play alot of freerolls at UltimateBet, but they have changed their site and now allow 7500 people and play for $50 and pay only top 20. Not very good odds and payout for 4+ hours of play.

melcu65

melcu65

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it looks like we now why most of the freerolls have at least 2k or more players every time.they are good for the bankroll and everyone loves them.ok,most of the people loves them:p

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are an excellent way to build up cash reservoirs at a diverse bunch of poker sites. By playing at various sites, you can get to know which ones you like and which ones you don't without having to deposit money. I agree that you have to look for high yielding opportunities, that is, freerolls that pay a good amount without playing against huge fields. They also let you experiment with different poker games with out risking anything. ;)

D

DertyJerz1014

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are the reason i still bother playin poker. I have never deposited on any site, but have money on every site i play at because of freerolls. And i took that money especially on FullTilt and made a lot of profit from it. So i gotta give a big thanks to anyone and everyone that runs freerolls, because of you i now have money to gamble with lol.

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are pretty good...just ask Jesus. ;)

A

AceHand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're gonna play in play chip tourneys, why not play in a freeroll where there's a chance to win something? Yeah, it's a waste of time, but what better way to waste it than poker? I'm blowing the last of my FPP's at PS. At least that turbo tourney goes faster.

dwolfg

dwolfg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice, practice practice! That's what they're good for. With the exception of the donks who move in every hand at the start, you are going to see every kind of player in buy in tourneys that you do in freerolls. So you get free practice at adjusting to different types of players and table conditions.

J

jguillen88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freeroll tournament if u get money, u have the oportunity to increment ur bankroll and play for real money. Relax, Take it easy;), be patience in this tournaments.
See u at the tablse.

TRB1965

TRB1965

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like is almost every aspect of life, different people will find different value in different things.

Some will find value in freerolls and others will not.

For me, I don't play freerolls on sites where I have sufficient bankroll to concentrate on buy-in games. So I don't do freerolls on Walker Poker or poker stars.

I will be doing the Poker Stars Blogger Championship, but that is exception for me not the rule.

I've never made a deposit in on-line poker and seriously doubt I ever will. I simply don't have enough trust in all the system involved to risk my own money.

I am a poker hobyist and realize that I simply don't have the time to invest in poker to even try to take it to the level of support my life from poker, so I do it for the enjoyment of playing.

The one site I play freerolls on is full tilt poker. I've never really been able to build much of a bankroll on FTP for whatever reason. I went broke on FTP in July and decided to play nothing but freerolls for 1 year and just see what kind of bankroll I could build in 1 year in nothing but freerolls.

So far I'm 150 days in and have a bankroll of $55.16. Heck, I may well wind up the year with a larger bankroll on Full Tilt than on Poker Stars or Walker Poker.

To each his own. Do what you find enjoyment in and don't sweat the details and don't worry about what others think of what you find enjoyable.

Z

zhutzler

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that freerolls are a great way to build up your online poker skills they help you to have patients and yeah you can win a little money.