Food during the game

A

Anyoca59

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I like to nibble on peanuts while playing poker. You can eat it without distracting me from the game.

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sandwiches, fruits or a quick snack

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't eat while playing. Maximum, coffee during break

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it's best to eat before the game or during a break when you have time to eat something delicious, such as a quick pizza so as not to be distracted from the game and annoy other players. If you are very hungry, it's better to eat chocolate or drink coffee or plain water

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Я буквально только что прочитал ветку, в которой обсуждалось необычное место для игры в покер. Это натолкнуло меня на мысль, кто что ест во время игры? Ведь наверняка найдутся любители покушать во время раздачи онлайн.)
When the tournament is long and I want to eat, I go to the kitchen.:)

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I make sure I have my dinner cooked before I sit down to play poker because they last so long and then on them short five minute breaks I’m running there and make my plate and warm it up and eat it while I’m playing .

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I can't interrupt my poker session for sure I bring a quick snack when I'm playing

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
Most of us like to eat while playing, myself included :)
Mostly I prefer fukts, I always have them in stock, besides, I also like to drink tea or coffee with cookies :)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to eat during the breaks if I need to.

Thinks best to start off your poker session fed and hydrated.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
during the game no ...but before and after totally yes , especially before the game helps me very much to get my focus in 1-2 hours and when everyone else are hungry and out of focus i start start to get in focus and do very good plays and take very good decisions :)

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play all the time so I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner while I play

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I eat sandwiches, fruit, chips, chocolate when I get hungry during a game.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I often eat something while playing because tournaments take a long time and playing when hungry makes you lose concentration a lot and I think this is detrimental to the game.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Before the game, I usually make myself sandwiches, or if there is no such possibility, then as a last resort, I always have several packs of cookies :)

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before I start playing I always leave some easy things to eat during the breaks, I think it's important to play with a full stomach so you can concentrate on something that if you're hungry is a little more difficult to concentrate

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only crisps or some fruit for me when I am playing, nothing I could knock over on my computer desk.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I mostly eat chips and drink beer while playing :)
This is my main diet. Sometimes, if my wife is in a good mood, she can prepare something more substantial for me, but unfortunately it doesn't happen that often :)

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm playing poker my wife brings me lunch.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The ideal meal during online poker sessions should provide sustained energy without causing drowsiness or distraction. Opt for light and nutritious options that are easy to eat and won't leave your hands greasy. Consider snacks like nuts, fruits, or granola bars for quick energy boosts. If you prefer a more substantial meal, go for lean protein sources like grilled chicken or fish paired with whole grains and vegetables. Avoid heavy, high-fat foods that can lead to sluggishness. Remember to stay hydrated with water or herbal teas to maintain focus and alertness throughout your session. Balancing nutrition with your gaming session can help optimize your performance and endurance at the virtual tables.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's nothing wrong with eating for a few hours of poker and drinking something non-alcoholic is also fine. You should enjoy poker the way you think is right.

L

Leroydubz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i definitely need to switch to finger food i tend to eat meals a certain points during my tourney grinds and it mostly ends bad

Top 10 Games