Food during the game

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost always eat something during the game. Tournaments sometimes last a very long time and I have to eat something. ;) Mostly snacks and chocolate, but it also happened to me to have dinner next to my laptop. :)

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to eat while I'm playing, however I tend to prefer finger food/ snacks that are quick easy bites.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chips. Something that is finger food.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I literally just read a thread that discussed an unusual place to play poker. This gave me the idea, who eats what during the game? After all, there are probably fans to eat during the distribution online.)

Spotify and sunflower seeds keep me distracted.. I buy mine on Amazon because we don't have great American flavour's like zesty ranch..

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to eat during the game, as I get sleepy after eating, so I prefer juice or water.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sometimes I eat healthy snacks , sometimes unhealthy snacks like chips lol :D . It depends on the mood . Always some food snacks when I play poker is very good

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a 5 minute break every hour. It seems to me that this time is enough.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I try not to eat or drink near my laptop. It's dangerous for him:)

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The evening just plays out as a normal evening with me, a little rushed as i can't step away from the screen for to long.
The usual.
Making meal for me and the bairn (maybe a little overdone, man cooked). Order in? Lazy.
Washing dishes while constantly drying hands (water everywhere). S**t forgot! No bowl for breakfast.
Doing laundry and rushing back and forth to turn during drying (keep banging my shins on coffee table). Forgot! Bairns go no clean school uniform.
Trying to do most of it during the 5min break (impossible).
I really enjoy poker.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never eat during the game, because I don't feel the taste of the food being focused on the game, in the situation when I get really hungry, I wait for the break of the game and quickly make a sandwich with what I find in the fridge.

MyboyTJ

MyboyTJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TH
Chips
Many live game start late night here, so im try to not eat

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally for Me: food during play in Poker is a Good Thing, because this is charging my brains! But better, by my opinion, this do during Break Time,
that more to concentrate on the Game!

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not much of a fan of eating while I play, I prefer to drink something, especially water kkkk.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Do not play poker when you are hungry, always eat something, i love snacks during my poker MTT.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually dont eat anything since I dont want my hands to get messy and screw up my laptop when playing. I usually just take a soft drink or something along those lines.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Live I have my wint-o-green life savers, and often some walnuts too. :)

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When we're going to play in an important tournament, I think it's interesting to plan what we're going to eat.

Playing hungry is very bad, the brain doesn't work 100%. And having to think about what to eat during the tournament and prepare it is terrible too.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
you can have your poor tummy growling during long tourney. everyone needs to eat. nothing wrong with that

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Eating while playing cards is ok- as long as the cards don’t get mucked up! No greasy burger- fries hands lol… always have extra napkins. There isn’t anything wrong with taking a ‘lunch/dinner’ break either- that’s respectable.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can usually snack on sandwiches, baked goods or rolls during the game, and of course tea or coffee depending on the time of day :)

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Usually, I don't eat during poker. But mayby because I am still amateur and I end all games within 2-3 hours and I try to start a game after the meal.

Top 10 Games