Food during the game)

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
I literally just read a thread that discussed an unusual place to play poker. This gave me the idea, who eats what during the game? After all, there are probably fans to eat during the distribution online.)

T

tamara822

Rock Star
I almost always eat something during the game. Tournaments sometimes last a very long time and I have to eat something. ;) Mostly snacks and chocolate, but it also happened to me to have dinner next to my laptop. :)

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Awards
I love to eat while I'm playing, however I tend to prefer finger food/ snacks that are quick easy bites.

Normino

Normino

Visionary
Awards
I literally just read a thread that discussed an unusual place to play poker. This gave me the idea, who eats what during the game? After all, there are probably fans to eat during the distribution online.)

Spotify and sunflower seeds keep me distracted.. I buy mine on Amazon because we don't have great American flavour's like zesty ranch..

A

alien666dj

Legend
I try not to eat during the game, as I get sleepy after eating, so I prefer juice or water.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Awards
Sometimes I eat healthy snacks , sometimes unhealthy snacks like chips lol :D . It depends on the mood . Always some food snacks when I play poker is very good

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Awards
There is a 5 minute break every hour. It seems to me that this time is enough.

Top 10 Games