Folding KK

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How often will you guys fold KK upon seeing Ace on a flop turn or River?
Ever fold Kings preflop?
Story, guys!

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only fold kings near a point where I am guaranteed a seat in a satellite pretty late in a tournament!

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
when I see AA on the table, or a flush on the river and someone goes all in!

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on where the game is whether it’s the first of the game or close to getting in the money. Also depends on what the bet before me is

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have also folded pocket kings KK especially when I play the hand slowly and several players get involved and the community cards are very evident that there is a better combination:D

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have also folded pocket kings KK especially when I play the hand slowly and several players get involved and the community cards are very evident that there is a better combination:D

Same here! One of the reasons I have started playing them more aggressive preflop when I can now.

G

garpsc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hard one. try to make others fold pre-flop by raising. If an A comes, try slowplay. But it is very hard to fold KK.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very rarely, depends on the history of who is raising.

U

UzDarkHero

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very rare, only during the bubble I can fold KK.

Lupus

Lupus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How often will you guys fold KK upon seeing Ace on a flop turn or River?
Ever fold Kings preflop?
Story, guys![/QUOTE

I rarely fold kk preflop. Maybe if 3+ people are already allin for significant money. If you run up against AA then call it a cooler.
It is a lot easier to fold once you see an A on the board. Especially if you know they are tight and bet into you. I might throw out a smallish bet to see if they fold or raise.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that giving up KK is very nit in any situation, even with the opponent betting a strong ace on the board, it is necessary to evaluate, maybe in a bubble situation it will be easier to do that lol:D

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KK is hard to fold early!!! But late if not the right cards don't flop...Time to run!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely fold KK preflop. After flop, if it has an ace on the board I fold more often, speacially with multiple players because the chances of someone raise/call with Ax are very high.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of people in our free that we like all inc with AA or kk preflop. I do not understand.

Pre-flop only KK is for a large satellite and me with a guaranteed spot just doubling up.

Post, as I'm always the aggressor of the hand with KK, regardless of making the flop which you won't do card. Turn and river will depend on what happened on the flop and preflop.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've never fold KK on preflop or on the flop, only turn or river, depending on the situation.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I do the same unless I'm guaranteed in the bubble or know I'm going to the final table.

F

fsquid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very rarely do I fold that, especially online.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am ready for such cases. Obviously, there are different situations
during the game and not always everything turns out in our favor or as we planned. I'm ready to fold. I have done this many times in such situations.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone go allin preflop i always call with KK. But if we play flop and i see there is ace,than i fold.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing with KK is rarely ,

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i fold KK only when there is an Ace on the flop
if the wages are not to high i follow till the river

J

jsiatime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on opponents, their reputation. I think i folg about 70 percent, after i see outstanding combination on the board

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to focus on your entire 3-betting range, and AH flops are extremely attractive to you as a 3-bettor (whether you are in position or out of position). Remember to bet small as you want your opponent to continue with weaker hands than you. You are not bluffing! Rather, you are making a thin value bet based on your range.

Folding in Poker