My first yr of poker!

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing ( or at lest taking it serious) around last Oct. I had obviously played in drunken home games with friends always did real well just b/c im ok at simple math and thought i was good....lol:bird:...Started working more from home on the computer and started learning a whole new world of poker with odds, positioning, etc etc.....

Even though I sometimes vent on here I am extremely happy with the progression of my first"rookie" year of poker. Been doing a lot better live playing real tight, and learning how to navigate on-line without getting upset witch is stick to freerolls and micro's from winnings there from.

But want to thank CARDS CHAT for all the help in the progression of my play. Playing in league and other games against skilled players for free has helped my game tremendously.It's been a Great first yr and felt held my own at times for a newbie! Not to mention the endless amount of info available at my fingertips via this site.

:shakehand:adore::beer: THANKS AGAIN CC

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi!

I think it's really nice that you have taken the time to share your praise of our site. I absolutely agree with you and also want to congratulate you on your growth in poker. I think that our forum can have a good balance; sometimes we really need to vent and other times we should remember to be thankful for the great opportunities CC gives us.

I think that the forum games (especially league games) really challenge me as a player and keep me learning new things (not to mention making friends).

I wish you lots of luck on the felt!

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good post two82. Best of luck on this next year.

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I'm glad to know that CC has helped you a lot to play and develop your skills.

I haven't participated in the league yet, but I will train and work hard when I get in, get great results, the community helps us and a lot! The members are very attentive, we are a great team!

Any questions, count on us. :cool:

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the first year I started playing freeroll tournaments, then I switched to micro poker, and now I play in medium-sized tournaments.

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck,have fun!I start with drunk game too.New theme :D/

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the first year I started playing micro tournaments and freeroll!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Congratulations on your evolution in poker!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, congratulations for having had an auspicious first year in poker.I hope you continue to improve your level in 2,020..Finally,it is nice to read that someone is grateful with Cardschat for the help received.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First year of poker i started playing freerolls and micro tournaments. Congratulations for your evolution in poker! Good luck in the future.
[FONT=FontAwesome !important]
[/FONT]​

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally I feel the same way. when I think back to my level of games before integrating CC. I realize that I did not play the same games. thanks to the experience I gained on the frerrolls and the CC league. I feel confident and close to playing good poker players. I'm glad you had to improve your game and I wish you good luck for your next games.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Traducción Humana

Traducir

I am glad that people as well as you, so I am newbie, but every day , we have experiences , that we have improved!!! But i have very little time in this group, for me has been a good help in spite of my mistakes, considered that many we started from below, even the best professionals ..!!!

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi!

I think it's really nice that you have taken the time to share your praise of our site. I absolutely agree with you and also want to congratulate you on your growth in poker. I think that our forum can have a good balance; sometimes we really need to vent and other times we should remember to be thankful for the great opportunities CC gives us.

I think that the forum games (especially league games) really challenge me as a player and keep me learning new things (not to mention making friends).

I wish you lots of luck on the felt!
Thank you for you wonderful re post! Not only has this site helped my poker play. It has helped me with my emotional state, I had lost a person close to me and my business within 3 months of each other when i found cards chat and wasn't doing well and is a big reason i dove into poker so hard. This gave my mind something to occupy itself with while starting to work from home. I am much better now and contribute a lot of it to poker and this community. So no one will ever know how truly great full i am. :beer:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck learning the game and making serious progress in poker. In this community, you can learn a lot not only from the poker game, but also from the stamina and understanding of other players.