Fear in poker.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being afraid is normal, but if you feel prepared for a certain situation it is easier to do so without fear, studying poker can help make this situation calmer.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my beginnings and it took me time to get rid of my fear when I played good or big tournaments, I was very conservative, not at all aggressive and the result I achieved was not good, you learn that making the best decisions is the best without involving the big tournament, always There are other factors such as the tournament, the players, the bubble, etc., which is obviously where you should be attentive, but in general, from the beginning I was already very conservative until little by little that improved and that is where you realize that it is just another tournament and that playing without fear is the best way

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that anyone who plays for pleasure should not be afraid and of course is responsible in maintaining the bankroll, only good hands should be played and the rest I think will be Ok.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Друзья, часто ли вы испытываете страх во время игры в покер?
All poker players are afraid of poker, depending on whether the tournament is important to him and how much poker he plays. If it's a free tournament, obviously, few people will be afraid, but if it's an expensive tournament, adrenaline will already be playing here, if you are a new player, you will have it but from time to time these feelings will fade away when you play many tournaments

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Fear appears in the game when my balance is zero.
When I have money on my balance sheet, I feel confident and can take risks.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scared of too many bad beats in a row, we have days that are discouraging.. if you don't play for long term, you will quickly lose interest in online poker because of this :sick::coffee::alien:

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you feel scared then you are playing it wrong, let's say you jump in stakes to a higher one and get scared, so you are in the wrong stake, scared money is bad for your game.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, there is a feeling similar to fear that can appear during the game, but it's more like caution than fear. After all, we think not to stumble and make some mistake while playing, and this is normal. I think if someone is afraid while playing, they should play where they will lose at a minimum if they lose, that is, switch to lower limits at which they will feel comfortable playing.

N

nazarkrasnuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fear in poker can arise for various reasons. Loss Aversion: Players may fear losing money, especially if it represents a significant portion of their bankroll.
Pressure in High-Stakes Games: Playing in high-stakes games can create pressure, leading to anxiety and fear of making costly mistakes.
Uncertainty: The unpredictability of poker can create fear, especially when faced with important decisions or when opponents are unpredictable.
Emotional Impact of Previous Losses: Past negative experiences, such as a series of losses, can contribute to fear and hesitation in subsequent games.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
In my opinion, fear equals loss. You must take risks in order to get satisfactory results.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Fear in poker can primarily be caused by the fear of losing money. Fear in poker is a silent epidemic. The typical student is usually not very willing to talk about how anxious he feels whenever the pot gets big, and he always expects the worst-case scenario.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Being scared is a negative emotion which will affect poker outcomes. If you play correctly then fear shouldn't be happening. If you are correct wiyh your and get beaten move on, you were unlucky.
If you have a decision that still fills you with fear, fold.

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
When you playing for a big pot or to enter in the payments is normal to fear, also is you playing with the last of your budget or with the need to win, that the worse and I don't recommend that.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Sometimes I'm a little scared when I make a strong bluff and I know there's a good chance I'll get paid:sick:

N

nazarkrasnuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being afraid is normal, but if you feel prepared for a certain situation it is easier to do so without fear, studying poker can help make this situation calmer.
I am always afraid to give allin

Alket21

Alket21

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AL
Chips
never be afraid, just trust your intuition 😊

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a sensation or emotion which leads you to make wrong decisions, which we can also call tilt. Many believe that tilt is only when you get angry, but other emotions are also angry, so I recommend that you gradually control those emotions and you will see that you will improve. greetings

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scared no, but all the other emotions probably yes...lol
Poker can make me feel happy, angry, sad, relieved..and sometimes all these emotions in one day :)

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say that I don't get scared playing poker and I think it’s mostly because I am not playing anything larger than my bankroll can handle. I believe bankroll management really helps so you don’t have to be afraid, then you can just enjoy your game and play poker. I can’t help but think if you play scared it would change how you play. Sometimes after a rough variance spell I feel Im a bit bruised and banged up so this can even effect how I play, though Im trying to work through that :).

slysilvosilvo

slysilvosilvo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
SK
Chips
That was the first time ... then I realised - it was no fear - but Excitement !

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that when you focus on money you will feel fear when you play big games, but to be a great professional and player you must detach yourself from money, that comes only in the long run.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Fear is what makes me play well, without it I would pay to see every hand, but I'm afraid to reset the bank, so it makes me more secure in my decisions.