yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
yes sometimes especially in high stakes and advanced stages of big buy-in tourneys or when i go all in and i am not 100% sure to win and It’s pretty normal, just try to focus more and stop playing the game like a race, play it like a marathon. ;)

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Scared ...I never playing money I can't effort .Only I feel anxious when I am running good at nice tournaments and excitement sometimes

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I am scared that i'm going to militarize people (that ask that kind of questions^) out of the tournament.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
A little fear is definitely present, especially when the prizes are so close. I'm also always worried that when I'm all-in, the last card on the river will ruin my mood, and such thoughts don't just come to me.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I don’t play with fear. Fear is for the other players. Play within your means so you are not playing with scared money. The other players, no matter how intimidating they might be can’t hurt you. If you get knocked out then get up and play again. They can’t kill us every time! Good luck!

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
when you meet the first time it may make differense, but in time you get use to it and then fear comes you know, that on this particular desition you need spend all reserved time.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its good to be a little bit nervous, but I don't think you should be really scared.

The more you play the less you should be nervous.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel fear when my opponent and I are all in preflop and all I have to do is watch the cards that are placed on the table.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's totally normal to get nervous/scared when playing poker, especially in a big cash game pot or in the late stages of a tournament.

However, it is something you should be able to handle as long as you are not playing outside of your means.

Saul2025

Saul2025

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Sometimes. If I play on higher stakes than I perceive my skills are enough for.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Страх??? Нет. Азарт - да!!! Легкая нервозность - да!!! Это неотъемлемая часть игры, адреналин. Когда вам нужно принимать решения, вы контролируете эти эмоции и действуете. Если вы постоянно думаете, что ваши тузы всегда будут побиты на последней карте – так и произойдет, такими мыслями вы притягиваете это событие. Да, бэдбиты случаются, от них никто не застрахован, но не надо на них зацикливаться!!!! Бойтесь - никогда, даже когда я доберусь до лимитов 100 и более, пусть регуляры испугаются, встретив во мне новичка, потому что они не будут знать, на каких скоростях я буду играть. 😜🤣😁 Всем удачи!!

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I am scared that i'm going to militarize people (that ask that kind of questions^) out of the tournament.
When will you stop this? I think it's in your nature 😃😃😃 good luck if you continue 😉!

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i first started to play i was afraid on losing my money but after a while it didnt bother me.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm only scared of myself, and that's the only serious scare 😃

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Friends, do you often feel scared while playing poker?
No, I don't see why that is.
The only situation would be if the person is playing with important money, for example, rent money.
If you are doing this, you are far behind a large part of the field due to the trauma in the subconscious, that is, the psychological shock allowing you to make erroneous decisions.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't feel fear. but I do get a serious adrenaline rush. Even better when I'm under the influence of wine! If I felt fear. I would consider myself playing beyond my means or control and it would be time to quit.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Recently fear got in my way at a tournament at ACR. I played normally most of the time, I was in the TOP10 most of the time but then things started to get difficult.
I was close to bursting the bubble and I thought, I'm not going to play until the ITM to guarantee the minimum. I gave up good hands like AQs and 99 to maintain this strategy. After guaranteeing the minimum I would go to AIOF to try to recover. But in the end there were 72 paid positions and I came in 74th. I could have recovered with some of the hands I gave up but ended up folding for fear of losing. In the end, I ended up losing anyway...
Conclusion, use fear to your advantage by forcing you to be cautious, but don't allow fear to paralyze you... Both in Poker and in any other area of life.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Only if the money I'm playing with is the only thing I have... if so, you shouldn't play.