Emotions in Poker

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Putting emotions aside is a skill that must be well trained in poker.

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky in poker

I wish I could see the emotions of a player with pocket AA:D:D:D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 33
B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still cant control them properly and thats my biggest flaw for sure.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Emotions are serious factor to the poker game. Very frequently they can cause you to make wrong decision or give free information to your opponents so controlling emotions is very important skill for the game.

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is very difficult, but you have to control it, if dont, they control you, and ... you loose

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like poker as a game, a lot of different emotions and the joy of victory is one of the many reasons why I play poker. If I lose, my pulse quickens, my palms start to sweat. I try to get out of the game in a timely manner, at the moment when emotions are about to begin to gush over the edge. I just go to drink some water and close the program.:)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
how much do emotions influence playing poker ?

I have been playing poker for over 10 years and for the last 5 years emotions have not affected my game in any way. I have learned to focus only on my decisions and this allows me to profit from the game.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over time, having played a lot of poker, I apply what poker leads me to be in my daily life. Everything is easier for me, I am more patient, I learned to know how to wait to control emotions. Dream and prepare to achieve that dream

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Emotions influence any aspect of life and poker does not escape from them, if you let other players bother you, if you react negatively, if you are too excited and a bad hand lowers your self-esteem, all these factors affect the type of game that you can generate in the poker tables, I think that the colder and more calculating you are, the better for the game. Regards.

S

st00art

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my own experience i can tell you emotions can influence your game a lot and make you lose your bankroll a lot faster than it takes to win

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Emotions come naturally. The higher stakes you play, in ring games; the closer to the final tables you get, the faster your heartbeats tendes to get. But the better players deal with all of these stuffs.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not a robot and emotions are always present. When playing live, I hardly show them, or at least try not to show them. And playing online, opponents do not see my emotions.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is necessary to learn how to control emotions during the game

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m a fairly cool headed and relaxed person to begin with, so I know that helps. For the most part I don’t even have to think about keeping my emotions in check, but there are times when a monster appears after a bad beat. Luckily, the monster goes back inside by the next hand or 2 :).

As time goes by and I play more poker I am even less bothered by much of anything on the poker table. Plus, I have my poker playin husband I can vent to and that helps a lot. You should hear us in our house, all the venting back and forth that can take place when we are both playing, its really quite comical. So much cussing Haha!!!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how much do emotions influence playing poker ?

Emotions lead to stupid actions that guarantee the loss of money or a good chance to win. But it's very difficult to keep your emotions in order. This requires extensive experience in self-control. Not everyone can boast of such a skill. Poker does not forgive a bad emotional or mental state.

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice makes perfect. The more you play the better you should get at managing your emotions.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The ideal is not to allow emotions to influence your decisions because if you do you could end up losing everything ... for this reason I try to make my decisions based on reasoned criteria such as my statistics on a player, the notes and reading about some game pattern

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are all human so emotions do come into playing poker. Some control them better than others, and even the best pros have "mindset" coaches that help them with that. Just keep improving and using your emotions to your advantage.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is that emotions at the poker table are the worst tools and what is more, they are very counterproductive for the plays with every moment that you lose your spirits the game goes wrong

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have already overcome my emotions, emotions interfere with the game.I take all the bad luck for granted,because we ourselves signed up for it.