Emotional balance in the game is a determining factor!?

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Emotional is everything in poker, but unfortunately we make mistakes and we are sad about it, really, you have to relax and do better.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Usually I experience violent emotions when I lose everything in a row. When the streak of bad luck rolls over, at that moment I am just furious. Fortunately, at such moments I can quickly leave the poker room and occupy myself with something else. But when you win, it's an unforgettable experience.:)

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Indeed, having emotional balance is crucial when it comes to handling losses and gains in poker... Being able to manage your emotions can help you make better decisions and improve your overall gameplay ;)
And this is the main difference between professionals and amateurs.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I wouldn't say the owner of anything, but without a doubt it's essential, after all it's a variance game, so the psychological has to be sharp, stable.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Study, emotional balance, logical reasoning, and luck. These are the 4 pillars of a good poker player.
A chair with 4 legs is solid. A chair with 3 feet is stable. A chair with two legs does not stand up.
Same goes for Poker

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It must be one of the basic skills for a poker player.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
My feelings can ruin my game and tiredness too.I have be come inpatient lately ...

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, because it influences making the right decisions.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
of course, in poker you can't do without it, you need to be emotionally stable.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Emotion is throughout a poker game, there's no way it shouldn't exist, it's a good thing, it keeps you focused on the game!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Emotions in poker change with every hand. Anger and aggression can manifest quite strongly if you lose. In this case, it is better to be distracted, have a snack, calm emotions. Poker does not tolerate bright flashes of emotion.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i remember when i first started playing, if i would lose most of my stack, it was game over, all in and lose, but now, i have been able to come back after losing many chips and actually, get paid in the end. So i have learned to control the emotions of losing big hands , remembering that it is a long game, not a short shot at a hand.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It is experience and personal strength away from any emotion

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, emotions and psychological state are of great importance during the game, if you are in an excited, depressed state, you make a lot of mistakes and make unverified decisions more often than it happens when you are awake.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the balance of your emotions determines how you face your losses and gains, and makes you "owner of the pot" ?
Emotionally calm players will always have an advantage. Although even those who are hysterical may be lucky, but it will be only a short-term success.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
It always helps to have a strategy and stick to it knowing your game plan I think 🤔 is very important you can’t allow your emotions to dictate the way you play. I think 💭 if you make the right decisions that’s what matters. Good luck 🍀👍 and run 🏃‍♀️ good 😊 to you. Thank you 🙏 for your question 🙋‍♀️.

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
certainly, when I'm in a good mood, I play more relaxed and I don't suffer so much from bad beats.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Listened to a lot of interviews with top poker players, all of them say that emotional condition is number one importance

Top 10 Games